Muslim preferential treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So just to be clear, noticing different treatment for one group compared to another group and pointing it out is hate if it involves Muslims. And for our (non)omniscient member, sorry, another fail.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So just to be clear, noticing different treatment for one group compared to another group and pointing it out is hate if it involves Muslims. And for our (non)omniscient member, sorry, another fail.

No it isn't but when ones posting history is considered it becomes something different.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So just to be clear, noticing different treatment for one group compared to another group and pointing it out is hate if it involves Muslims.

In and of itself, no, that does not make it hate. It is the continued pattern of postings pointing out this and that about Muslims which indicate the hate.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
It make's a crucial service to our industry, some cargo vans will explode from within if we won't let some hot air out...:)
let it be.

I disagree this trash doesn't belong on EO. As a small customer to EO I'm asking that these hate postings stop.

Sent from my PH44100 using EO Forums mobile app

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
The Soapbox is an optional area, not required reading.

When it pops up on my phone Leo because I'm reading EO from my phone its a problem. You have crossed the line many times. Keep your hate views to yourself as I don't think it belongs on EO. It's you right to feel the way you do, but it don't belong on this site. Lawrence, Dale and Sean try to keep this a positive site. Let's keep it that way. If you want to post hate, please do it elsewhere as I and other members don't want to read it.

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
According to this report the Amish are exempt along with a Samaritan group which I want to look in to more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

I don't know if the Amish are exempt or not but a lot of Amish live near me,and from what I understand each community has a fund,and if one of there own can't pay a hospital bill it gets paid.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

In the example of the DMV, yes I'd call it hate, since it's Sikhs that would be the ones wearing turbans but I guess that doesn't matter...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't know if the Amish are exempt or not but a lot of Amish live near me,and from what I understand each community has a fund,and if one of there own can't pay a hospital bill it gets paid.

Just curious, special treatment for special interest groups is common for these laws. It tends to cause more problems than it solves. The correct route would be not to pass these laws in the first place. That would remove the appearance, or the reality in some cases, of favoritism. I don't really know how the Amish handle their health care even though I have spent a lot of time around them when I lived in PA. It never came up in conversation.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
So if you went to pick up a load at one of these groups that you like to bash, are you not going to transport their freight now too. I don't think you like anyone Leo by the post I have seen from you. I'm very shocked you haven't been banned because of things like this. Everyone has their own rights to worship God how ever they choose. It's called free will.

Last edited:

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Okaaaay ..... thats the bell, either its tea-time or its back to your corners.

I'm going with back to your corners.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't like discrimination, whether in it's forward direction or reverse discrimination. I don't like criminals. I don't like terrorists. I don't dislike any entire group. I have friends of many races and religions. The Soapbox is here to discuss these and other topics.

I stumbled upon Victoria Jackson's commentary. I posted it for anyone that chose to to view it. I didn't write it.

No, I'm not going to haul freight for those I object to, but it isn't any of the ones you are wrongly accusing me of. You could know, but you'd have to actually know me, which none of you do in spite of how highly you think of yourselves and your assumed intuitiveness.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I don't like discrimination, whether in it's forward direction or reverse discrimination. I don't like criminals. I don't like terrorists. I don't dislike any entire group. I have friends of many races and religions. The Soapbox is here to discuss these and other topics.

I stumbled upon Victoria Jackson's commentary. I posted it for anyone that chose to to view it. I didn't write it.

No, I'm not going to haul freight for those I object to, but it isn't any of the ones you are wrongly accusing me of. You could know, but you'd have to actually know me, which none of you do in spite of how highly you think of yourselves and your assumed intuitiveness.

Leo, why would you post hate posts on EO from a crazy woman like Victoria Jackson?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dave, I don't know what's got you in such a state today but the preferential treatment of Muslims by TSA isn't hate, it's policy. The DMV making me remove my cap for my DL photo while allowing a hajib in the photo isn't hate, it's policy. Apparently you have a problem with hate so it's registering as hate with you. I don't so it isn't hate, it's pointing out policies favoring one group over all others. I hope you get over your problem quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.