Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Pods (invasion of the body snatchers)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Now that it is the bewitching hour I thought it would be neat to see what monster/villans scared you the most.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
When I was a kid the Invasion of the Body Snatchers scared the bejesus out of me.... I swear I didn't go to sleep for days.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Speaking of monsters, I am under the impression that November, 3 is the date that the very first "Godzilla" movie was released. A day that lives large in that wonderful world of Monster Movies!! I REALLY used to enjoy "Godzilla" and other monster movies was even MORE fun when I was stationed in Japan. Watching them with English sub-titles, except when an english speaking person was on screen!! Having a "combat" jug of beer truely ENHANCED the experience!!!

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
went to see aliens with 9 buddi on opening nite to the 10pm show. we were the last ones walking out. just around the corner from our stairs down was my ex wife(not the reason she is the ex). we got to the bottom and she jumped out saying BOO! we all jumped like little school girls seeing multipede in the shower.

texters and cell phone users with no headsets are only 2nd on my list.

youngsamuel

Seasoned Expediter
2nd to the texting drivers were the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz. They freaked me out as a kid. I watched it over the holiday with my kids and realized they are still freaky.