EO University Workshop monroe,mi eo workshop

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
thank you Monty Rhoades and Susan Medlin for the time and hard work you both put in at the workshop!

with that aside I don't like the message that was put out or underlined that a completely new person or team with no driving OVER THE ROAD expinece can just jump into a strait truck and make $200k a year. please if your going to start out find a fleet owner or get into a cargo van so that you can LEARN what it is like being out for a month away from home and friends. before you drive anything find out what you need at a minimum. (ie. hard hat, hi vis vest,steel toe boots)

Monty

Expert Expediter
I hope I made that clear, experience is the most valuable tool in this industry.

And I KNOW you can not start with Landstar without experience. (Perhaps in a Sprinter ... )

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
Agent based allows you to control the kind of business you wana be involved in but to a newbie with little to no business sense and no expediting experiance its gona be short lived or a long strugle i used to run with a micro agent based and it was awsome but not for the slow thinkers

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
I hope I made that clear, experience is the most valuable tool in this industry.

And I KNOW you can not start with Landstar without experience. (Perhaps in a Sprinter ... )

And i thought you made it clear i think the truck sales man blured the line a bit even tho he said it was his long time repeat customers doing so lil hazey lol but honistly just as honist and even a lil blunt at times like the notanewbie we all know and love

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2