Mom said there would be days like this...

TropixBum

Active Expediter
You know your having a good week. Its Captain George Seafood Buffet with the family. Then you have not so great weeks..... Now its Red Lobster. Then the next week is even tougher.... Now were looking at Long John Silvers. Then you only have 2 shorties for the week. Fish sticks from the grocery store again?....... Then its 1 short run with nothing else in sight for the week. Guess I take the poll and go catch some carp. Even the goldfish in the tank are getting a little scared. :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I'm no authority, but I think expediting is about 1/3 attitude, 1/3 equipment and ability, 1/3 business discipline and 1/3 common sense. Oh, and of course there's the 133% commitment, as reference by my math!! LOL!!

..XCV..iPhone..that is all..

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Although I'm not a true expediter? Deadheading home every week. Don't flog me, please.

..XCV..iPhone..that is all..

zorry

Veteran Expediter
133% commitment ?

Do ya think maybe you should have been committed 2/3 into your career ?

TropixBum

Active Expediter
All I was implying was that (tongue & cheek) its funny (or maybe not so funny) that when the machine starts to slow down how it effects other things in life. How your choices have to change. As far as my attitude goes, just ask me.....come on ask.... I have a great attitude. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2