Mod movin on, Thanks Ken aka OVM!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hahaha..............Now that's FUNNY too...........

Trust Me.........I know a little about what goes on back there too..........and KNOW you aren't the Only Mod that sees the Hypocrisy between other Mods and Certain Members when it comes to enforcing certain rules around here.............I KNOW others have my back too!!

You did GOOD in my book..................Could've done worse.............but Overall.............a 6-7 out of 10. I'm quite sure that the Powers would give you Mod Status again in a Heartbeat..........I'd support their decision! :cool:

Now if we could just work on the one that DOES NOT need to be........Uhhh..........Nevermind........... :p

For that I'll put you on my Christmas card list....

122991g69qvx5o19.gif

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Trust Me.........I know a little about what goes on back there too..........and KNOW you aren't the Only Mod that sees the Hypocrisy between other Mods and Certain Members when it comes to enforcing certain rules around here.............I KNOW others have my back too!!
Oh, l how I do so love a good irony.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Hahaha..............Now that's FUNNY too...........

You did GOOD in my book..................Could've done worse.............but Overall.............a 6-7 out of 10. I'm quite sure that the Powers would give you Mod Status again in a Heartbeat..........I'd support their decision! :cool:

Now if we could just work on the one that DOES NOT need to be........Uhhh..........Nevermind........... :p

My but how you enjoy shooting your mouth off. We should call you BB Gun...

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Maybe someone should start a thread in the soapbox about how awful other members are before a thread started to thank someone gets locked.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
all is cool..51234-367x327-SchoolMascotClipart.jpg..one thing I've learned is almost anything is fair game in here....LOL

as we say in Canada...went to see a fight and a hockey game broke out....

Brisco

Expert Expediter
My but how you enjoy shooting your mouth off. We should call you BB Gun...

And the Personal HITS just keep on coming................

And some wonder WHY...................

(Although........I do LIKE the BB Gun Reference! :D)

Maybe someone should start a thread in the soapbox about how awful other members are before a thread started to thank someone gets locked.

I agree...........and will not even bother to keep from having this Joyous Thread Locked................

This is Kens Day.............NOT Ours....................:)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I charge $125 per hour for "calm" lessons.
sparrow-growls5-600x400.jpg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
NO! NO! NO! I keep telling you,

Attachments

• Beagle-flying-through-the-air-as-he-runs.jpg
    Beagle-flying-through-the-air-as-he-runs.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 21