Mod movin on, Thanks Ken aka OVM!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yahoo! He's gone!

jump_up_click_heels-353x179.jpg

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Just add more filtered words. I don't think we should be able to type the word "poop" on EO. Or "snot".
Just kinda grossy.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thanks OVM... Now you can join us for a beverage at the VEOM. (Veterans of EO Moderating)

You already know I'm in, lol. ;)

I thought both you and Ken were pretty good mods, trying to be even handed, and I hope the replacement does as well. Big shoes to fill....
As Scott says:<beer!>

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Who of the regulars are former mods ?

Who are the current mods ? Do they have areas of expertise, in regards to moderating ?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks Gang......been a great experience working with you all.....Ken aka OVM

BTW......
Brisco....be very careful...I was the only NO ban, vote in your favor.....:)

Brisco

Expert Expediter
BTW......

Brisco....be very careful...I was the only NO ban, vote in your favor.....:)

Hahaha..............Now that's FUNNY too...........

Trust Me.........I know a little about what goes on back there too..........and KNOW you aren't the Only Mod that sees the Hypocrisy between other Mods and Certain Members when it comes to enforcing certain rules around here.............I KNOW others have my back too!!

You did GOOD in my book..................Could've done worse.............but Overall.............a 6-7 out of 10. I'm quite sure that the Powers would give you Mod Status again in a Heartbeat..........I'd support their decision! :cool:

Now if we could just work on the one that DOES NOT need to be........Uhhh..........Nevermind........... :p