Mobile Billboard Advertising Business

cornerstone

Expert Expediter
I was just curious if anyone has ever looked into the Mobile Advertising Business? From the research I have done, it looks like it could be pretty lucrative. The key to it seems to be getting the advertisers to sign with you. One of the websites I went to was: www.mobilemastertrucks.com

Looks like it could be a nice second stream of income.

Cornerstone

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
before roberts express was bought out by fedex i had a ad on the back door that paid .20 cent a mile for every mile the truck rolled
and sents it was for a nonprofit org it was a write off, i got into it the last 18 months of program as congress cut it out as
the big carrier were donating space for the missing kids progam
and they were writing off .20 cents a mile for each picture and they had 5 pictures on each side and the back door and that was $3.00 a mile they were able to write off and if you have alot of tailer's that's big money off the top

than when that program ran out i found a company out of the richmond va area, that would put ad's on side that would have covered the truck payment each month

but before i signed on dot line firgure better call and see what was going to happen when fedex took over, they asked only fedex on the side of truck and that is why were giving you the 5percent

only problem i see will your carrier allow it
been working with egl about it bring it up , and they take it up ladder and nobody has every gotten the ok less do it
but haven't given up
even was willing to share income that would come in
saying easy money and not having to work for it , help out when times are slow

again if you work for your self etc one more way to make ends meet the bottom line