Michigan to Enforce (see headlines)

taciturn

Expert Expediter
about the speed on Michigan roads... how about getting on to 96 west off of 23? yee-haw! I had a little Geo Metro pass me one time with that one guy that was WAY too big for that little car... passed me on the right with that poor little car tipping to the drivers side. It might have been amusing if he wasn't doing close to 100mph. And I'll be honest, I had NO idea those little tin cans would move along that fast..

garman351

Expert Expediter
Michigan is the hard-up state that is Governed by a Guttersnipe of an Governer!

Oh yes drive anytime after 11:00Pm and your a drunk driver, the cop's will pull you over for anything they can hopying & praying you are drunk so they can make their huge revenue any where from all of the court dept's to our local counselers, they all get a slice of the pie.

We pay some of the highest gas prices in the country and the list goes on.

"Welcome to Michigan than you realize your scruwed long before you leave."

It's funny my wife was driving down our lonely country road last week and was pulled over just after dark for a tail light that was burned out, and just warned to fix it after the cop knew there was no revenue in it for the county, than two days later she was pulled over again by a different cop same thing. Cop's normally only pull you over if you have a burned out head light.

Be carful after dark that is when the vampire sucking Police come out to get you!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I get the point you're making. What I was getting at was that the second cop wouldn't have pulled you over if you would've gotten it fixed. I assume that you were driving a POV and not a commercial vehicle. Still... why give them the excuse?

garman351

Expert Expediter
Yes it was my wifes car, I did try to repair the tail light except it has a short, "great fun"

Be careful out there.
Garman351

pendiehouse

Expert Expediter
I agree Granholm's got to go but for crying out loud we're getting badly needed new roads and we're bitching about it????? Typical truck drivers, never happy.