Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MerryChristmasSantaChock_zpse3dbc0dd.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
And for our Jewish friends celebrating Jewish Christmas, enjoy your Chinese food! :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Merry Christmas everyone!

I pray that your holiday is as blessed as ours. We had a house full of family last evening and we are going to my nieces house tomorrow to enjoy another house full of family. We are going to laugh, smile, tell stories and eat way too much. Can it get any better?

Tonight Mrs. Layoutshooter and I will attend Midnight Mass, assuming the weather does not get too bad. Right now the winds are picking up, it's raining cats and dogs and the temps have dropped 8 degrees in the last two hours.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Merry Christmas to all! I hope everyone had a good 2014 as it begins to come to a close. Thank you to all of the drivers out there who help keep this country going strong. Thank you to those who are not home with family and friends this holiday but out on the road. Also thank you to all those who serve and protect our great nation so that we are free to enjoy and celebrate the holidays.

I hope everyone enjoys a safe and happy holiday!

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Merry Christmas to everyone. 2015 is going to be a great year for us as we go off on our own.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Memphis International Airport, airport parking service deserves 5 stars! Very courteous and excellent customer services.

High profile cargo van can park at the cellphone lot and airport parking security will pick you up and drop off free of charges, saved about $100 there. What a start for Christmas day:)

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MERRY CHRISTMAS from the land of fruits and nuts, where it only going to be 64 degrees today