May Locations

Kristi

Active Expediter
Unloading 6 hrs early in McKinney TX. Hoping for a load out of here however should that not happen we will be heading to OKC for the weekend. TGIF everyone ;)

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
left texas for atlanta. will be in louisiana all next week. it's cooking down here, but i would rather be sweating than freezing.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Chef , save me a Shade tree , i'll be down there sunday morn. Load Va. to Laredo.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cancel that run. Freight added to and now str8 truck neened. //?)(?//

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Anywhere good in watertown, ny to hold up for weekend ? Thanks for any info

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

denny2010

Expert Expediter
At petro in waterloo, ny for the night..moving that way in the morning.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
There are a few small truckstops off of Exit 48 in Watertown but only 1 has a restaurant, they are all basically gas stations. There is a small truckstop about 40-45 minutes south of Watertown off of Exit 34 that has free WiFi and a great diner. http://www.mapleviewfamilyrestaurant.com/ They are located in the back of the building which looks like a gas station as well. Depending on your vehicle size there are a few things to do in Watertown since Fort Drum is there but it is not a major hub of activity.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Got straight truck 40 ft. Pickup at there at base. Thanks for info

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Long (and badly needed) weekend off. At the Petro just west of Durham, NC. Load does not pick up until Tuesday afternoon. so we got to find something to do (other than sleep and eat!)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At home for an unplanned and unwanted week off. :( Have to replace our APU AND our inverter. Shops are closed until Tuesday. Oh well, might as well go fishing.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
It's been a busy month for me. I had 2,000 miles this week and about 1,600 last. I had a strange load on Wednesday I picked up at the XPO Corporate office in Greenwich, CT and hauled a server to Buchanan, MI. 740 mile load....paid .80/mile....$50 for a hotel, which I didn't end up needing, $25 DH from Hudson, NY, and $62.00 for tolls plus they bought me a hand dolly (which came in handy). Dropped the load off at the yard. Got another load going to Columbia, MO from Bronson, MI and made it to Gary, IN and my van started clicking when I turned it left or right in a parking lot going about 5 mph. I ended up taking the load back to the yard to have it swapped out and I'm here at the house waiting to have my van looked at on Tuesday. I'm thinking that it could be a CV joint or ball joint.....not sure.

Oh, and I get to enjoy a nice cold one for my birthday!!! It's about time!!!

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Shawn, sorry about your mechanical issues costing you a run...are you back in your Ford van ? Is the noise a "rotational" noise? Ball joints don't normally "click" ...and your Ford doesn't have CV joints that I know of....if it is a noise you hear with tire rotation, you might look at wheel bearing or something as simple as a brake pad retainer clip....good luck..

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Shawn, sorry about your mechanical issues costing you a run...are you back in your Ford van ? Is the noise a "rotational" noise? Ball joints don't normally "click" ...and your Ford doesn't have CV joints that I know of....if it is a noise you hear with tire rotation, you might look at wheel bearing or something as simple as a brake pad retainer clip....good luck..
yeah, I've got it set up with my mechanic I had the rear axle replaced about a month ago since it was bent. It was giving me the same noise. So I'm getting another opinion on it before I take it back to the Goodyear garage so they can't tell me that it's fine and they'll have to cover the cost of replacing it since it's under warranty for 6 months.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
At Fairburn Family Truck Stop in Fairburn, GA just south of Atlanta.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope everyone had a great holiday. I'm back in service tomorrow after an AWESOME vacation, the kind you wish just wouldn't end. But, back to the real world... :<(

denny2010

Expert Expediter
At waterloo, ny petro for one more night..lol..seems like i own this parking space..have load in am. Good thing i bought that portable ac unit...working great..