MAY LOCATIONS Mayday Mayday Mayday

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Too cheap , I agree ....Mr. Dispatcher like it or not .....its $ 200 to turn my Key ....doesn't work for all Van drivers but I 'm not out here to break even or lose money ....Yes I don't do alot of shorties loads ...But I manage to make a couple dollars ...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

The best load I ever has was $108 for 60ish miles that started at my house and ended 7 miles away

tknight

Veteran Expediter
My take on it is the carriers are jacking prices too high and it's caught up to them finally!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My take on it is the carriers are jacking prices too high and it's caught up to them finally!

My take is freight has slowed down and the bottom feeders are getting the bids on the loads that are posted.

Sent from The Dark Side of the moon.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
The last time I sat this long was prior to expediting! Wtf is going on bid no less than 20 jobs last week at my normal rate which is going to have to increase by the end of the summer!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got my choice, watch paint dry or watch the grass grow. I need to find a part time job to supplement my expedite career.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got my choice, watch paint dry or watch the grass grow. I need to find a part time job to supplement my expedite career.

That is what I did.....or tried to, but it just didn't snow enough out west.....LOL

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got loaded late this morning. From West Memphis going to Mt Pocono PA. Only a 6 mile DH from the J. Just been an amazing last 8 days! Now just need a load from PA to Milwaukee or Chicago and I'll be home for the weekend.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I22 rest stop westbound just crossed the MS line! PERFECT DAY!

Sent from my flying circus ....

rymilburn

Active Expediter
Got pre-dispatched 3 deep.... All short loads under 200 miles. I think I found the secret to this gig.... Just stay in IL

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Load ...to the Dreaded state of ND....:p

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app