May Banter, Locations and ????

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
I washed my van tday and spent 1/2 an hour cleaning the grease from the floor. It was the worst I gave ever seen so bows a good time to wash ur vans if ur at the yard.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
First tank down sense the repairs seems like it maybe gets better fuel economy. Engine sounds better under acceleration. Currently all fault lights are off except bulb which i can't find right one that fits the tag light. So looks like the big girl is happy and running good. Gonna take maybe two days or less off once i deliver and head home to get some stuff done

guido4475

Not a Member
I washed my van tday and spent 1/2 an hour cleaning the grease from the floor. It was the worst I gave ever seen so bows a good time to wash ur vans if ur at the yard.

Did you're van have that much grease on it?? lol...Just kidding...Got some bad weather coming this way...weather radio keeps going off with tornado watches and stuff...How I miss winter...

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Did you're van have that much grease on it?? lol...Just kidding...Got some bad weather coming this way...weather radio keeps going off with tornado watches and stuff...How I miss winter...

Where's the bad weather headed through??

Sent from my VS920 4G using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well someone got off of Taylor/Toledo areas...Let Taylor around 1300 was #9....just ran a 19, now 4th in Taylor, 3rd in Toledo...

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Was #8 at 0400 Mon, #2 now. Been a lil slow at the yard. I had some stuff to do anyway so it kept me from going oos.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Actually had a nibble today out of Houston....was going to Cleveland. Something fell through tho...pretty sure Im first out and NOT being dizpatched around :D

guido4475

Not a Member
Clearly, I'm being dispatched around.

Could it be a case of a load being too heavy, large, etc for you're van, but were there others behind you that it would fit into?

When it is slow, and we sit a lot, it is real easy to think the worst thoughts.Stay positive and focused.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Could it be a case of a load being too heavy, large, etc for you're van, but were there others behind you that it would fit into?

When it is slow, and we sit a lot, it is real easy to think the worst thoughts.Stay positive and focused.
It was a joke. I've been doing this too long to think I'm being dispatched around and am well aware of the various and sundry reasons why I would be dispatched around, if that were happening. I'm also aware that if a load won't fit on my Sprinter then I'm not really being dispatched around at all.

It was also a commentary on the dis-incentive to accept short loads in and around Detroit, because you end up being rewarded with a reset of your LL and LA and you go to the bottom of the board, 19 of 19. <snort>

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
It was a joke. I've been doing this too long to think I'm being dispatched around and am well aware of the various and sundry reasons why I would be dispatched around, if that were happening. I'm also aware that if a load won't fit on my Sprinter then I'm not really being dispatched around at all.

It was also a commentary on the dis-incentive to accept short loads in and around Detroit, because you end up being rewarded with a reset of your LL and LA and you go to the bottom of the board, 19 of 19. <snort>

Yup. Was 13/13 now 8/10. I know part of ours is trying to stay within 300-400 mile radius.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Thinking I need to relocate...not so much for new freight, but to get some distance from the one I delivered this morning :D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
FYI, we really don't use the LL clock. We use the LA clock primarily.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heading to berea once they get me loaded

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The first rule of May Gang is you don't talk about May Gang.

Ohhhhhhh now I get it :eek:
I didn't know what you ment when I read it earilier, no coffee yet I guess.
Grand Rapids to Louisville, at Da Pilot :p