May 2015

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
NOTICE ::: I - 64 Shutdown at Shelbyville , Ky. exit 35....
Semi & Auto accident with auto on Fire and Semi blocking East bound lanes

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
4 trips in 2 days and 3 ended in Detroit. In a week 180 loaded is longest so far.
Short runs for me too so far...only 2 this week. It is STILL rather SLOW for the Month of May...be patient.
BUTTTTT! HEY!
I recieved a phone call from Driver Relations JUST Now. Bolt-Express surprised me, both in their Word, Recognition and Deed. Very pleased they recognized what I did and how long I waited and then drove about 10 hrs. thru the night. Mostly that I checked the WRONG freight at Ceva that was about to be put on me. Gave 3 people my NLM #, showed them all the Part No. And Qty. and 2 Dock Managers were still doubting me. "Open the Packing Slips on these 5 skids PLEASE!"....I should have only one type of GM Cadillac Door Part...120 of them. Hours later, they came out down the ramp with the CORRECT Freight. GM offers no Compensation...Nashville Ceva needs Organaizational help Big Time. Left Hand doesn't know what the Right one is doing. Bolt came through for me...5-10 more years and I can hang up my Safety Vest, Glasses and Steel Toes. Bolt made my day a better one.