May 2015

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ahhh, nice breeze, under a shade tree, the smell of the ocean, wait, what? Hmmmm, ended up a little more east in North Carolina then I was hoping to go. Is this the same cape fear from the movie? o_O

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ahhh, nice breeze, under a shade tree, the smell of the ocean, wait, what?
So sorry, that was me.

Bowing.gif

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I've done those take one for the team loads and rarely get the here you go, you helped us out I'll help u out return favors...seems like a one way street anymore

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've done those take one for the team loads and rarely get the here you go, you helped us out I'll help u out return favors...seems like a one way street anymore
Yea the next call that starts, Hey wondering if you can help me out, will get Nope!

mikedrives191

Rookie Expediter
Ahhh, nice breeze, under a shade tree, the smell of the ocean, wait, what? Hmmmm, ended up a little more east in North Carolina then I was hoping to go. Is this the same cape fear from the movie? o_O

Did you check your drive shaft to see if Robert Dinero was handcuffed to the thing? After all, them sprinter drive shafts don't go bad all on their own!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh how today goes... Springer acts like bad fuel pump... And I get a production delay notice from FORD ... Joy to the world

Sent from my flying circus
Another member on here ...Ford misplaced their van . It was made they have no idea where it is! Gee whiz

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yea the next call that starts, Hey wondering if you can help me out, will get Nope!
I ask "Do you often come into the Office for 4 to 8 hours just to "Help Out" or do you get paid?
First 2 hours are FREE?......silence.
Same with Detention Pay.
Time is Money Baby, if I'm not making any, I wanna be home!

Last edited:

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Whenever I'm asked if I can help out, I just tell them that I'll do most anything if it pays well enough.
Ohhh, that's a good answer Turtle. May I borrow it?
Ok, now...how do you answer the male and female couple who splits up and begins going around from Car to Car, Truck to Truck and Van to Van asking "I was wondering if you could help me out...or...I'm really embarrassed, I left my wallet at home and don't have any money."

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I ask "Do you often come into the Office for 4 to 8 hours just to "Help Out" or do you get paid?
First 2 hours are FREE?......silence.
Same with Detention Pay.
Time is Money Baby, if I'm not making any, I wanna be home!
And of course if you should have a breakdown you don't expect any help from your carrier right ? :p