Mattresses

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Most fold up beds that I have tried are uncomfortable. The cross bars could be felt through the mattress. How is the Pragma bed in this respect?

We bought the full size bifold. We will be modifying it this weekend to fit.in the van. So early next week we can let you know.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I got the quad right here in front of me....it measures as advertised..
it is going to save me weight and volume....been through a dry run to fold it up and unfold it...pretty fast and smooth...

Will it fit side to side?

Dale

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's an obscure northern Ontario dialect. I think he slips into it when he's had too much Molsons and poutine.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
It's an obscure northern Ontario dialect. I think he slips into it when he's had too much Molsons and poutine.
You can have all the Molsons you want but Don't shoplift the poutine
jerry-maguire-229.jpg

Meanwhile back to my Molson..

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Been using the full size pragma bed at home for the time being, which is two twin frames. Actually don't think that I need a new matress at all. Very comfortable, no digging in, can't feel the frame at all. Even between sitting in bed on the computer and sleeping very comfortable. When Nick slept in it also there was no difference in the comfort or support of the bed. He also said he found it more comfortable. Just have to modify it to fit into the van the way we would like it. It was also very easy to set up, I did it myself.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been using the full size pragma bed at home for the time being, which is two twin frames. Actually don't think that I need a new matress at all. Very comfortable, no digging in, can't feel the frame at all. Even between sitting in bed on the computer and sleeping very comfortable. When Nick slept in it also there was no difference in the comfort or support of the bed. He also said he found it more comfortable. Just have to modify it to fit into the van the way we would like it. It was also very easy to set up, I did it myself.

Got my Pragma twin....neat thing the support legs are just the right distance apart to fit exactly around the wheelwells,so it right tight up against the wall....got the Serta mattress and the 4" memory foam as well....

guido4475

Not a Member
Got my Pragma twin....neat thing the support legs are just the right distance apart to fit exactly around the wheelwells,so it right tight up against the wall....got the Serta mattress and the 4" memory foam as well....

Okay, buckaroo.....now who's a copy cat??? lool....I love mine, with the menards sealy firm also with the wal-mart 4" memory foam topper...But, I got the bi-fold instead....and, yes, the advantage to a spartan body vehicle is that a twin size mattress and frame will fit widthwise, with no modifications.So I have a bed that can go both ways....Behind the seats, side to side, and along the side wall.Awesome!It folds up and straps to the side wall in approximately 46 seconds.Mattress included.Thank you, Jenny for the tip on the pragma bed!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Okay, buckaroo.....now who's a copy cat??? lool....I love mine, with the menards sealy firm also with the wal-mart 4" memory foam topper...But, I got the bi-fold instead....and, yes, the advantage to a spartan body vehicle is that a twin size mattress and frame will fit widthwise, with no modifications.So I have a bed that can go both ways....Behind the seats, side to side, and along the side wall.Awesome!It folds up and straps to the side wall in approximately 46 seconds.Mattress included.Thank you, Jenny for the tip on the pragma bed!

Wow..you go both ways in your bed.....LOL....you go guy....:p

guido4475

Not a Member
Wow..you go both ways in your bed.....LOL....you go guy....:p

I knew you were going to twist this into something perverted...lol..That's why I explained in great detail as to how it does go both ways...but,yet, you still find a way to go there with this....sick Canadian humor!....lol..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I knew you were going to twist this into something perverted...lol..That's why I explained in great detail as to how it does go both ways...but,yet, you still find a way to go there with this....sick Canadian humor!....lol..

Input, need input...#5 needs more input Stephany....LOL

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought the thread title was mistresses, boy was I disapointed. :eek:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Our truck sleeper is equipped with the Select Comfort Sleep Number matress (standard full size so sheets are available at all linnen stores). It was not cheap but we have never slept so well in a moving truck as we do on this. Pillow top, high thread count sheets, sleep number adjust ... good to go!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Our truck sleeper is equipped with the Select Comfort Sleep Number matress (standard full size so sheets are available at all linnen stores). It was not cheap but we have never slept so well in a moving truck as we do on this. Pillow top, high thread count sheets, sleep number adjust ... good to go!

That would be my pick.