Mats

denny2010

Expert Expediter
I wont be anywhere around. Truck got t- boned at rear axle by a ford ranger going about 50 mph yesterday. Maybe time to just go home.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Sounds like you didn't get hurt. Safe to say the vehicle with the bigger tires won ?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not MATS for us this year. We wanted to go, time to look at a new truck, BUT, our Ducks Unlimited dinner is FAR more important. Maybe next year if MATS is NOT on our dinner weekend. It was last year too.

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Hoping to get thru on a load or deadhead Id like to look over all the new trucks, pick up some Polishing gear, and some LEDs....hope to make it but its not sure yet...

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Been at MATS since Yesterday. One of our team trucks should be rolling in soon. I hope everybody has a great time.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Day 2 at mats. We got the pavillion and the west wing done yesterday. Will try for east hall and north wing today and finish up with the south wing on Saturday. Not a lot for the expediting community as a profession but plenty of stuff for our profession. Been an enjoyable show so far. Seen some people we haven't seen in awhile, Lawrence for one and some vendors and other carriers.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
MATS is a big show but I like the Expedite Expo way better than MATS. I can' t wait for this year's Expedite Expo.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Nope Steve, my health is fine, well its better but needs to get better yet...But I have never been to MATS, the big trucks aren't on my lis, and if anything, I'd probably spend money I really don't need to right now so, I won't be there. I left Louisville Thurs night after dinner after sitting a few days..in Florence now and if a load doesn't come my way pretty quickly, I will be heading home and just maybe to Auburn Hills for the NCAA B-ball games...UofM vs VCU sat afternoon!!!

All of that being said, I will be at the Expo.... You all enjoy.. :)

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
Nope Steve, my health is fine, well its better but needs to get better yet...But I have never been to MATS, the big trucks aren't on my lis, and if anything, I'd probably spend money I really don't need to right now so, I won't be there. I left Louisville Thurs night after dinner after sitting a few days..in Florence now and if a load doesn't come my way pretty quickly, I will be heading home and just maybe to Auburn Hills for the NCAA B-ball games...UofM vs VCU sat afternoon!!!

Hello dennis. How goes the Expediting biz on yor end.

Joe

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hello dennis. How goes the Expediting biz on yor end.

Joe

Been a slower then normal start, but its still ok...If nothing else, this this kind of slowdown weeds the "marginable" players out... :)

Last edited:

westmicher

Veteran Expediter

You were uncharacteristically absent from EO for a while. I'm glad your health is still good, although we could all use more loads! I'm near your hometown this morning. It wouldn't take a lot to convince me to go to the U of M game either but I'll probably head home afterwards.