March Locations

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Van fixed. Just needed a new rotor and bearing. He Said the old bearing got so hot it welded it self to the hub a little bit.

Currently in Madison Wisconsin

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Van fixed. Just needed a new rotor and bearing. He Said the old bearing got so hot it welded it self to the hub a little bit.

Currently in Madison Wisconsin

PM, PM, PM, PM, equals preventive maintenance. A lot cheaper to routinely do things even when they are not a problem and you are not broken down than when you are. There are routines you will learn as you move on.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
There is nothing a could of done I drive,for someone . And as of yet he does no pms but oil changes and anything I notice that needs replaced

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting at the J near Evansville. Kept thinking today was Thursday. Geez I guess time only flys when you're having fun!

moose

Veteran Expediter
Chris, don't feel bad, same happens to me a few years back, a 2" construction bar found it's way into the back caliper on my Fraud F350, at Hwy speed. causing just about same results .
o'h yh'a, the location, 4km out of the (closed for the WE) ford dealership, Saturday night,Saskatoon,AB,windshields of -25...
fun times.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Delivered last night from Nashville, Tn to Battle Creek, Mi .... loading later today for West Point, Ga ...

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sitting at the J near Evansville. Kept thinking today was Thursday. Geez I guess time only flys when you're having fun!

I hope you are doing better with the big E than I did. I was there 7 months and only grossed 19k. I was in service 95 percent of the time too... I spent my first 4 days after orientation sitting.