March Locations and Nonsense...HAHA

guido4475

Not a Member
Although it has been a great week for me as well, I need something going back towards home, so I can go to the doctor back home in case I have something serious. This is going on week #4 that I can't shake this cold, or whatever it is.Getting tired of feeling like crap. Going back to bed. Even sleeping is a challenge.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Did anyone see the pic on Facebook for our 3000th like? My daughter was not happy with me.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1362840690.681172.jpg

We brought her to the office when she was one. I think she looks to be a tougher boss than me.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
yep...and she's as cute as a button! But Dad...she is getting to that age that she will embarass easily..:)

Yes that is true. And probably the reason I will not get to ride on the parent of the year float in the parade, yet again.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I officially like the pedometer...for the first 24 hours it recorded 3641 steps X 26" stride /12" / 5280ft in a mile/ = 1.49409.

But I'm gonna cheat and say it's a mile and a half..not bad for the first day..:)

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting a the j in indy 1200 miles this week with a 416 mile move from rochester back to taylor on our dime! Not good!