March Locations and Nonsense...HAHA

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
All I gotta say is WOW...already 36 this morning and will hit a high of 57! Time to get the shorts and the tractor out!:)

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well as John, would say another day another plane

Off to the house for a week off. Drive safe all

guido4475

Not a Member
Blower motor burnt up on the Espar this morning...not good....for once, I really need a run to the yard so I can get this repaired...Thank God it will be under warranty.

At the Wal-Mart in Seymour, where oddly enough, I found 18 pennies on the lot..The benefits of walking the dog...lol..

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I was actually planning to be kicked back in a motel room by now. Jeremy seemed to want me to stay in service though...seems the count is actually low at the yard. Locals only for me...need a new qualcom monday.

I told Caryn I would do all the locals she wanted me to do...I think she may still be dancing and celebrating :D

guido4475

Not a Member
I was actually planning to be kicked back in a motel room by now. Jeremy seemed to want me to stay in service though...seems the count is actually low at the yard. Locals only for me...need a new qualcom monday.

I told Caryn I would do all the locals she wanted me to do...I think she may still be dancing and celebrating :D

Brown noser.:)

guido4475

Not a Member
Still no call....not even a peep!!! lol...How I miss the days of begging for sleep..I'm sure dispatch is trying their ****dest, as it has got to be as frustrating for them as it is me, or us....

guido4475

Not a Member
Why do I get the feeling I am talking to myself in here??? lol...I feel like the Bolt guy used to....lol...

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Still no call....not even a peep!!! lol...How I miss the days of begging for sleep..I'm sure dispatch is trying their ****dest, as it has got to be as frustrating for them as it is me, or us....
Yep.. I just took a nap. Kind of surprised not to hear from one of them on a local....I am NOT complaining! :D

guido4475

Not a Member
Yep.. I just took a nap. Kind of surprised not to hear from one of them on a local....I am NOT complaining! :D

I was simply speculating.....Observing...lol..

Kinda like going to a bar, and watching....There is always one guy in a bar that will try to pick up every chick in the bar before he scores....so predictable...lol....

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, happy to report that I am starting another chapter on Monday.. well, just turning the page on this one LOL.. I get my new van number on Monday morn. I've been running this Sprinter "My Way" for a few months, but the contract has still been in the previous owner's name as I made him payments plus a small percentage. My honey and I are heading up Sunday night to hand over the last 3 payments in person, (ahead of schedule)and after a little paperwork Monday morn, new van number :)

I came over here to Load 1 a year and 2 weeks ago..just about broke, and ready to give up on expediting. Thanks to Steve Wolfe talking me into trying this company, even with the slow times... a year later, I've got a few bucks in my pocket, and as of Monday, a paid off van.

That says something about this place I think :)

Thanks to all who listened to my dumb questions about Sprinters, and gave me good advice about how to run here!

Dale
congrats ;)