March Banter and Location

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Looks like my break is going to be extended.

Was supposed to do my taxes today, the tax lady cancelled and rescheduled for Monday.

I've been trying to get through to an RV dealer in TN all week to get my generator installed and a rooftop unit on the van. Apparently their swamped. I've called them a half dozen times and they were supposed to call back...finally got a call today. I guess there was a lot of hail damage over there recently and their backed up pretty bad.

I finally found a place here that can get the rooftop unit I want and he has an independent shop that he works with for installations (although that shop hasn't returned my calls either...lol). I ordered the rooftop from this guy today, should be in midweek and hopefully the shop will get me in after that to do the install.

Looks like I came home a week too early. Glad the freight is picking up!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
All delivered and scanned out....back for a couple more hours snooze time...

April 06 Easter Friday....everything both sides of the border will be pretty much locked up tight...

Will have my western request in on Monday...

Honey doo list is a we long...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ken Lowry's tire center, at the intersection of Wal Mart and the road going to The Ford plant...Chamberlain? Is an excellent place to deal with also.Sorry about you're luck, Dennis.I passed you last night on you're way down.

Guido, it won't fit on their alignment rack, the wheelbase is too long....but i will be getting the tire repalced there after the alignment is done this morning at the "Big "O" tire shop down the road from the other place...thats where i am right now...it is costing me a little bit more then back in Monroe at "joes"...but id have to buy a used tire to get home and then a tank of gas...so in the long run its just cheaper to get it done here...

On a good note, had a great rack of ribs at "Raffertys" of Louisville last night.....slept good last night and after the truck is done this morning, ill go back in service and then have a good breakfest...

You all be safe and have a good weekend...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
All delivered and scanned out....back for a couple more hours snooze time...

April 06 Easter Friday....everything both sides of the border will be pretty much locked up tight...

Will have my western request in on Monday...

Honey doo list is a we long...
Yippee! I can get the garden in.... gonna be another warm one today..high 70's. and on my first cup....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
at my pick-up..who wooda thunk another load....doesn't deliver till Monday in Leweyville....

Dennis....best ya get outta there....or move over....LOL

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Delivered in el paso this morning had a Bacon, egg and cheese biscuit made myself in the truck now waiting for the phone to ring with a load. Gonna take a nap and watch some tv with this fancy new dish. Tinas happy with it and that's what matters. Very nice day here, sunny and suppose to be 85. You all have. A good day.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Delivered in el paso this morning had a Bacon, egg and cheese biscuit made myself in the truck now waiting for the phone to ring with a load. Gonna take a nap and watch some tv with this fancy new dish. Tinas happy with it and that's what matters. Very nice day here, sunny and suppose to be 85. You all have. A good day.

as the old saying goes...if mama's happy...everybody's happy...;)

guido4475

Not a Member

Happy wife, happy life.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
at my pick-up..who wooda thunk another load....doesn't deliver till Monday in Leweyville....

Dennis....best ya get outta there....or move over....LOL

Nope...I am at th Pilot out on 65 and with NCAA basketball tonight (UK vs Louisville and ohio state vs Kansas) then Nascar tomorrow...ill hang here and eat at Papa's for the weekend....:)

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Nope...I am at th Pilot out on 65 and with NCAA basketball tonight (UK vs Louisville and ohio state vs Kansas) then Nascar tomorrow...ill hang here and eat at Papa's for the weekend....:)

Best advice I can give you for Louisville vs UK game (being where you are)...if Louisville wins....RUN!.....if Uk wins....RUN!

shadow7663

Expert Expediter

Dennis,

There is an excellent BBQ place not far at all from where you are. It's called Marks Feed Store. You will not be disapointed. Johnny English (some things just stick) turned me on to it, Jenny and Nick have also been there... Excellent food!