March 2016, where are you going ??

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lookout!! One more Michigander Greenhorn on the board for the 1st time. "I'm an excellent driver" -- question for the members here -- where SHOULDN'T I go on my 1st outbound from W. MI?

also...how do you use a tie-down? *smirk*

p.s. a 12' Penske box-banana cutaway is my ship.
I would stay away from the west coast till you rub the newby off

Reactions: Scargo

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching
Last year I got my medical marijuana card and tried the stuff for pain management. In fact, I still have some edibles here in the fridge that I need to throw away. I tried it and I was high for over 24 hours straight. I was so high that if I would have had a low blood sugar episode or a heart attack, or even if there was a fire in the house, I would have been too impaired to move. I was stuck to the couch. I could not function on the stuff. I know it is therapeutic because it does remove pain, but you can't function in the real world on that stuff. I didn't like it. At least I gave it a shot. The regular pain medications also make me extremely sick. There is only one that I can take and not be sick and still function on. I don't see the obsession with being stoned out of your mind? I'd rather have a nice cup of coffee and feel alive!

Try smoking or vaporizing instead. You have much more control on how much you take. Edibles can put even seasoned smokers on their ass. I no longer partake, but I know plenty who do and they can function just fine stoned. You cant even tell. They have many years of practice though, lol.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I no longer have the option to.
If I log into the website from the it might let but I haven't tried that.
I'm sure someone will figure it out or I'll stumble into how to do it.
Go back and look at the very first post in that Conversation and look especially closely at the last two lines.

Kickstart what phone I use an I phone and have no problem try reloading the app .
Yeah, no. I appreciate you trying to help, but reloading the app won't help.

Most people, the overwhelming vast majority of them, have the following permissions for "Likes" and "Post Ratings" (click the image for full size)
Forum Permissions A.png
You can see the Permissions to "like" posts (as well as profile and media comments, and anywhere else a "like" can be used) is set to Allow, and the ability to use the various Post Ratings is also set to Allow.

There are a few people, very, very few, who have the following Permissions set:
Forum Permissions N.png

If anyone doesn't want to be burdened by all of the Post Ratings options, I can turn those Permissions off for you, as well. Same with the Mood Icons, for those who don't want to use or see them, I can turn those off, too. I don't want anyone to be burdened by any optional features of the forums.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Been here since 2pm yesterday and was told by the shipping clerk my trailer would start loading at 9am. I show up at 11 still haven't started. Show 10 minutes still haven't started this blows

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Once dispatch figured out I was back at the home port, the offers started rolling in, all bad offers but offers anyways

Scargo

New Recruit
Loading (for my 1st trip) @ Muskegon, MI to Spring Hill, TN. What can I expect in Nashville on Fridays?

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loading (for my 1st trip) @ Muskegon, MI to Spring Hill, TN. What can I expect in Nashville on Fridays?
Really depends on the carrier, for the most part not much, most head for Knoxville, Chattanooga or Louisville, I have gotten lucky in Portland TN a few times.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ha ha got away with it: replaced both headlights, without getting fined by Cal OSHA for not wearing an approved safety vest or sticking a flare up me bum while I worked. Beat the rain too! Hopefully they won't notice the little bit of Texas sand I introduced to their pristine environment.

Now to get a load. Flying J, Lodi.