March 2016, where are you going ??

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I got a load out of Wilder, KY mon afternoon delivered this morning in NYC to Columbia University (college insider basketball tournament champ trophies and awards), then picked up this afternoon on Park Ave near 34th for a delivery in Louisville, KY...swag for a company at MATS.

Either I'll get in and out in the morning, or spend thurs at MATS.

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
*Update Time*
Had a roundtripper from El Paso to Roswell NM cancel on us, but got some cabbage that more than covered our time... Got a great paying load out of El Paso on Saturday to the Ford Plant in KC MO... Unloaded this morning due to the holiday on Monday, reloaded and we are now headed to Hillsboro Ohio...

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Interesting visit at the Ford Assembly Plant in KC MO today...

They hadn't seen a Terramaxx before so they had to look at it for awhile and we were given the thumbs up..

Also was told during the look over that they are currently 11 months backlogged with Transit Orders... There's gonna be a model change in 2017... Adding retractable running boards, woodgrain interior, 6 speed manual transmission, bulkhead, and 4WD...

Also the big talk was not letting vans in to deliver if they aren't dock high... (we'll see how that works out) But they did write on the bottom of the BOL - "Must Be Dock High To Deliver Here!"

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Strange for Illinois (to me anyway) I can't get outta here! Dispatch been offering left n right, no one takin it! I NEVER have issues w Illinois. .... weird. Cheap, cheap.

Reactions: NorthernBill

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

They hadn't seen a Terramaxx before so they had to look at it for awhile and we were given the thumbs up..

Also was told during the look over that they are currently 11 months backlogged with Transit Orders... There's gonna be a model change in 2017... Adding retractable running boards, woodgrain interior, 6 speed manual transmission, bulkhead, and 4WD...

Also the big talk was not letting vans in to deliver if they aren't dock high... (we'll see how that works out) But they did write on the bottom of the BOL - "Must Be Dock High To Deliver Here!"
Lol .... Vans Dock high ... when the Vans they make are Not Dock high ..... sounds like Union Brats whinning again ...lol

Reactions: RoadTime and hazmat

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Dock high suits me just fine!!!