March 2012 Locations

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
In my van. Passin through p.a dropping off at westminister Massachusetts.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

ErieBigDawg

Seasoned Expediter
My last location report:

HOME...was ordered by the Dr. to stop expediting!
Medical problems make this business impossible to continue.

2011 was my first and last year in expediting.

I had the so-called mini-Sprinter...144" High Top

For my first year in this business, I was out 232 days and did approx. $60,000 gross
I do not think that was too bad for my first year.

Yes, my 2010 Sprinter will be sold, as soon as I decide what all will go with it and check with the credit union and see what I owe.

I certainly enjoyed my time out on the road. I thought I would be able to do this for a longer time...but I guess not.

I met a lot of great expediters while in the Walmart's and truck stops. It certainly is a different type of lifestyle!

Good luck to all that continue!

Dave Martin
Retired Investigator
Pa.Dept. of Corrections

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
My last location report:

For my first year in this business, I was out 232 days and did approx. $60,000 gross

Yes, my 2010 Sprinter will be sold, as soon as I decide what all will go with it and check with the credit union and see what I owe.

I certainly enjoyed my time out on the road. I thought I would be able to do this for a longer time...but I guess not.

I met a lot of great expediters while in the Walmart's and truck stops. It certainly is a different type of lifestyle!

Dave Martin
Retired Investigator
Pa.Dept. of Corrections

Dave,
Sorry to hear that. I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do in the future.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Dave, so sorry to hear about your medical issue. Take care of yourself and don't be a stranger.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just dropped in Montpelier, Oh. I'm heading to Toledo to get the rear axle seal replaced, and then I'll probably take a 34.

Erie, gotta listen to the Doc, don't we? Over the last year or so I've come to grips with the fact that I'm not 21 anymore. Good luck with whatever comes next.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
At home. Still on hold with TAB Bank.:eek: Can't go anywhere until they stop double charging me everytime I use my debit card. I can't even go to the doctor today. Kinda Sucks!

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Reading ma to Wisconsin 1178 miles 2 hours of sleep. Oh my

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

TheGoodPrice

Active Expediter
I am at the O'Hare Oasis in Chicago. I just got here this morning, Gonna try to find me something now. Usually easy in Chicago

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
My last location report:

That ain't good news..I remember meeting ya in VA last year, And passing each other several times. I hope it all works out.
Keep the sprinter,,They make a good hunting or fishing vechile..G/luck Bro

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
My last location report:

Dave Martin
Retired Investigator
Pa.Dept. of Corrections

Dave, as has been said above..sorry to hear about your med condition and being forced off the road....Always enjoyed your post..also as was said, don't be a stranger, stop in and say "hi" whenever the mood hits you....You don't need luck in whatever you decide to do, your history sayes you will be just fine!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Home, AGAIN, unplanned. :( Had a minor reefer problem that forced us home for repairs. Repaired over night, in service, waiting for a load.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
At home. Salem, Ohio. Still can't get to customer service at TAB bank. Just purchased some insulation for the inside of my CV so it's a little more livable. Expecting High Winds 25-35mph with gusts over 50mph tonight so be careful when traveling through Ohio.