Mad at the U.S.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
We all are or are we?

This post will get me up off my a..ss to send and call my Congress ladies attention.

65% of Americans do not like these Bail Outs.

If you feel + or - CONTACT THEM. They really need to know, just complaining for me or others to read = Who Gives a ITZ we do not matter until we contact those who actually vote on these Bills.

Dave Ramsey has a Great Explanation on his Web Site, just Google it and it makes all to much sense a Bail is (my opinion) a waist of time when laws have loop holes for not being inforced.

We must let Congress know how our next Vote will be influenced on how you Mr. Mrs. Congressman vote.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Broom, I am listening the Dave Ramsey on FOX news right now. I read his explanation...and I WILL be contacting my congressman

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
If you contact your reps , do so on your own. Those petetions while usually getting alot of names, and yes i do sign them, do not swing alot of weight, it takes them (the governement) too long to see if the signatures are real.

So if you sign those, still contact ALL of your reps in washington on yoir own also. Phone calls, faxes, and e-mails. You can fill inboxs, clog phone lines and run fax machines till the fail.

And don't tell me it doesn't work, take a look at the last a,mnesty bill for the illegals, The people stopped that doing this same thing!

Contact them.

tmbm

Seasoned Expediter
I sent a letter via email over the weekend to both my Senators and my Rep. I also sent one to Sen McCain. I also told them that it was the first time I was upset enough that I felt the need to contact them. I informed them that I thought this very well may be the defining moment on our history that wakes up the American people so that they finally stand up and say ENOUGH. I let them know their vote on this matter would be a strong factor in my decision on future votes. Before now I thought my one little opinion didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Within 24 hours I had a response from 3 of the 4, I know it was simply a form letter from the office, but know they are paying attention to we the people. Based on what was being said today, it seems several who thought they may vote for this decided not to due to the volume of complaints coming into their offices. I now know at least some of them do listen to those they are representing.