Lowes and Home Depot scam

Fr8 Shaker

Veteran Expediter
A 'Heads Up' for those of us men who may be regular Lowes or Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

····

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowes.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th & 24th. Also November 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, 8th, 20th, December 1st, 3rd and three times just yesterday, and very likely this coming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful.

markafd

Expert Expediter
I think this is a national scam, I was robbed 17 times in december at the ashtabula, ohio home depot. I think it was 17 could have been 18 times. But then my imagination has a tendency to fly sometimes.

Reactions: 1 person

DAN

Seasoned Expediter
Keep on dreaming!! You have a very nice imagination but is time to wake up!!

R

riverrat

were the loss of all those wallets worth it
well shoot I am an expediter, so how much do you think would be in my wallet anyway, they would probably feel sorry for me after the took a look and give it back anyhow