Looking for sprinter owner to drive for....

NoProblem

Expert Expediter
We have what many folks might consider unique or "too high" of some qualifications in order to be considered "qualified" to run for us - and what I can say is Todd fit the bill to a "T" and more.

Check it out..................Todd is experienced - particularly in his vehicle of choice with a clean MVR - and willing to stay out for extended periods AND wants to make money..........ALL a big plus that should take you a long way in this biz as well as benefit some lucky owner and/or carrier.

Wish I had a fleet owner with an empty Sprinter for you.

Best of luck!

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
My current driver informed me he would like to stay home and find a local job, I have no problem with that, he is a good driver, hate to loose him. If you are interested call me at 630-605-9479 and we can talk.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
tjpohio44

I had to remove your phone number as we discourage posting telephone numbers, plus we have a free classified section.

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
Todd, please post under Private Message your phone # I will call you, please read my message, Wimpy007

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Hey OVM, seeing you know the guy, why not back the guy with a used sprinter and help him get on at Express-1?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
If I were in the market for a new sprinter, I'd carry him on this one to help him out..he used to be on at E-1 till the fleet manager of the fleet owner died....

BTW I wouldn't buy a used sprinter from an unknown source ever....one bit of abuse and they are ruined...

Last edited:

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
OVM, I had a call from Todd, he does not have a CDL, my truck is on with Panther, one of the requirements is a CDL, if he gets his CDL, I hope he well call me back.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
For cryin' out loud, people, get a CDL. Either you're serious about your job or you're not. Besides, without CDL, you're not even allowed in the Driver's Lounge at the Flying J. :D

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Sprinter o/o, I called a friend of mine who drives for an o/o, to find out where he had been, and my buddy told me his owner had his sprinters repoed and my buddy was out of a job, things must be tough. I have talked to a lot of drivers, many are not happy campers.........sky