Looking for fleet owner

tseders93

Active Expediter
Driver
Ok i've not been able to find any classifieds for fleet owners of sprinter/cargo van or <10k trucks. I have 7 mo tractor trailer experience and am looking to move into a smaller vehicle with no log book. Was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is several in the driver's wanted section. The very first add is for a promaster with a fleet owner at load1.

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
Why you want out of regulated vehicle that should give you a 1k plus paycheck each week as just a driver?

on the other hand I got 1 van running from memphis to stl to detroit via chicago or Indy to nashville then memphis and final st.louis 2 rounds per week.you live right on my route.how much you want? you can even just do 1 if you like.and I will cover the other. company fuel card and cash available daily if you want it.not all expedite but you can stay moving and only have to nap in the van not live in it.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Why you want out of regulated vehicle that should give you a 1k plus paycheck each week as just a driver?

on the other hand I got 1 van running from memphis to stl to detroit via chicago or Indy to nashville then memphis and final st.louis 2 rounds per week.you live right on my route.how much you want? you can even just do 1 if you like.and I will cover the other. company fuel card and cash available daily if you want it.not all expedite but you can stay moving and only have to nap in the van not live in it.

If you still have something like that next year, I would be interested in it. Hit me up next year around March!

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
with a name like blizzard I would think this would be your time of year.

I have a lot of stuff to work out before I get back out there. I have some medical issues that require a monthly blood test and I have to work out getting my meds on the road. I also have to renew my license in three months and get re-fingerprinted for my Hazmat and TSA certification endorsement. I have a couple of credit cards on the way and I am getting my financial stuff in order. I actually have the money to buy a van cash, but I want to save up for a few years before I do that. I won't be coming back to CA after I start working again next year. So I have to tie up all of my loose ends over here and then rent me a car in March and I'm outta here. I was mostly waiting for my aging cat to pass on. She would get really sad and mope around my room for weeks every time I would leave. I think me leaving to drive earlier this year would have pushed her over the edge. She was in bad health for the last year and I was giving her meds and caring for her until she got really bad and had to be put to sleep. Now I am free to do whatever I need to do. I have found a few labs across the country where I can get my monthly blood test, and I can have someone here pick up my meds every three months and overnight them to me until I find a doc in the Midwest. I will be running 24/7 365, cept for a weekend in a hotel room once a month. That is the equivalent of my home time! All I want to do for three years is drive and save a massive amount of money to add to the 10k I already have saved up, continue to build my credit, then buy a new promaster on credit! That is my three year goal!