Looking Ahead to Possible Tax & Deduction Changes ... Bad for Expediters

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Its not rockett science....
As for thirty $35,000.00 cap when we spend at least $50,000.00 on business expenses all that will do is eliminate the reason to be in this business in the first place.

Hey, Fuher Obumba how abbout this concept. Now I know you will have to strain your brain but try hard as you can to follow me on this.

Stop wasting money by bailing out major corperations that fail due to poor spending and management, when a major corperation or bank files for bankruptcy and pays bonuses to executives, and spend money on high tickett perks, fly in corprate jets, has the money to hire limmosines and fire employees, I think a lengthly prison sentence is more than appropriate. This also applies to our politicians that like to take multi million dollar vacations on my dollar.

Next cut the patnum welfare card, government health care, and unemployment checks that are nothing but total money pits. The exception being those who are PHYSICALY unable to work like quadrapaligic, comatose patients. Place the lazy sloths in the fields, and on production lines so they can earn a decent salary if they refuse, tell them "you work, you eat, you dont work you starve or live off the pitty of others".

When the government gets out of the way, and it easier for businesses to start and grow people are working, and they are paying into the sysyem and not sucking it dry, there is tax revenue and our economy is strong..

Did you catch all that Barry?
Here is a lolly pop, and a sticker for being a good boy.

Bob Wolf.

So someone like me who used to drive 1500 miles direct is now a lazy sloth because a bloot clot has limited my mobility? What if I didn't have a business? What if I needed to get a government check? No one is going to hire me like this. I can barely get up out of a chair. Not everyone who is disabled is lazy!

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Blizzard I agree with you on this.Bob Wolf what about a 49 year old who has had the widow maker twice within 8 months a part and underwent his 7th back sergury. Does that make him a lazy sloth? He has all the want to that he had 2 years ago but the ole ticker wont let him.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yup. Everyone thinks you are a lazy sloth when you get sick. No one addresses the real probmems like the fact that the 47 percent of poor people are always going to be here. With more and more companies re-locating overseas and closing their doors (hostess is just the latest example of this) the chronic unemployment rate in America is going to be here for a long time to come. Harman Automotive in Washington Missouri used to have cargo van loads day and night and now they are operating in another country. You can have all the want in the world but with a shrinking maunfacturing sector in America there are going to be a lot of people with their hands out. Even the bible says that the poor will always be among us!

JimF51

Seasoned Expediter
Mr. Wolf, are these the same businesses that have sent so many jobs overseas, that will grow our economy? Investment vultures don't care who's working where, as long as they see a profit.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yup. Everyone thinks you are a lazy sloth when you get sick. No one addresses the real probmems like the fact that the 47 percent of poor people are always going to be here. With more and more companies re-locating overseas and closing their doors (hostess is just the latest example of this) the chronic unemployment rate in America is going to be here for a long time to come. Harman Automotive in Washington Missouri used to have cargo van loads day and night and now they are operating in another country. You can have all the want in the world but with a shrinking manufacturing sector in America there are going to be a lot of people with their hands out. Even the bible says that the poor will always be among us!

and to think Ford is bringing back more models of the Fusion to Flatrock for the 2013-2014 model years....