Locations and more.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
awake at home , a good week and load bringing me backto home . now sitting on deck with Shotgun keeping an eye out for a white van driving by Full of Grasshoppers .....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After 1 year I'm used 2 not standing up to get dressed , besides this time of year its shorts 24/7 . I 've been scratching head on getting a newer or taller van , just on fence on what to get ... i guess i do OK miles wise just like I'm now ...;)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:) ;) :rolleyes: Its monday ,,, and summer is half over ,,,,, and its going to be 100 in the twin cities today ...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To OVM or anyone else delivering in Waterloo , Ia. area !!!!! 2 young girls ( ages 8 , and 12 i think ) have been missing from Evansdale , Ia. ( flying J ) area for 2 days , ground and air searches are still continueing as i type . Keep an eye open .

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks like Ovm snagged a bass before I could get close ...:banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Visited my oldest son in Des Moines last night , giving dispatch till noon today before heading 90 miles home . Here now and if nothing more for week , it will be HOME 3 weekends in row . Sometimes expediting is like a box of chocalates .

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you are sitting in Waterloo , ( evansdale ) Then yes its me. My secret hideout ( home ) is 45 miles west . Oh and the AC feels great , and the grill cook (me) does a good job . ;)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is time for my expeditor nap ... to get rested up for that dreaded load call , going towards the east coast ... seems all the good loads are headed EAST ... :D

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wish my neighbor to the west could direct that rain through north central Ia. Crops are burning up fast and a couple steady rains over the next few weeks will save the crops on the good ground . Any crops on poor ground or sandy ground its allready to late... It was so hot here yesterday those SD grasshoppers were fanning themselves in the shade.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its time for my phone to ring with a load . Its to hot outside to do anything and I'm getting bored being cooped up inside ....:D

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would have thought about it normally , but I talked to Ricky after dinner and he said very slow so far this week ... My thinking it costs me little to be home ... and i can control the remote in my man cave...:D

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Been good so far here...sat. holland mi ..clanton al. ...then birmingham al. To greenville sc...mon. concord nc to fond du lac wi.....today fall river wi. To mcconellsburg pa....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums