Load Barrs and supplies

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
I had heard of a Website that sells E Track Load Bars for $27.00 does anyone know of it?

Also what is a Rite Clamp for Shoring Beams?

I would be intrested in buying about 10 Load Bars 102.

wallytrucker1

Expert Expediter
Try Landstar.com and then hit the LCAAP tab down on the right and when that comes up, scroll down to " for sale by owner'. This where all us landstar guys sell equipt, trks, trailer, harleys, you name it. hope this helps

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
There is a place in Lodi, Ohio that we just all kinds of things for an Er unit. The web site is http://www.lodimetals.com

I was looking a the price book they sent us and they do have load locks for $28.00 each. The Aluminum ones that fit into your E-track are $42.00 each.

Drive safe
Dave Mayfield
FedEx Custom Critical
14 years as an O/O in Expediting.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
I pick up my E track load bars when I'm around an extra lease yard,you can usually get them for free there,thats if they have any.It helps if your pulling and extra lease trailer and your in for service too.

Booker

Expert Expediter
Lodi Metals is now located in Bellville, OH. We bought most of the equipment for our new DR unit there.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Bruno,the last time i was home,(Lodi,Ohio) Lodi metals was closed up and had vacated their building.

I don't know if they just moved to a new location or went out of business.I bought a few of thier load bars,and was not impressed with the quality of thier merchandise.DD.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Yea Doggie Daddy you havent been home for some time. Our son Jon his best friend lives next door to you and told me you bought a new truck. Yea he told me you have been home for some time. I will tell Richard to mow your lawn. Tell Mare I said hello.

Drive safe
Dave Mayfield
FedEx Custom Critical
14 years as an O/O in Expediting.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Thanks everyone, I have a price of $47.00 each without shipping. Guess its gona cost me cash to buy ten as shipping on any other amount is just gona come to that. Plus used if not happy no refunds I would think.

DARN!!!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Truck n tow is right in Detroit. They cost $46 apiece.

-True independence can only be gained if you're trully independant.

sixwheeler

Expert Expediter
That girl on the ebay ad would make a good co-driver for me. She s obviously familiar with proper cargo securement, and one might assume equally well versed in other disciplines necessary for a successful team operation.

chetjester

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You're right about that, sixwheeler. I'm not much into tattoos, but I can overlook it on her. I'm sure she would be excellent in helping me secure a load. The ad didn't say if she came with the load locks.

Chet Merithew
The Prodigal Son of A. Blair
Truck #81105
OOIDA #828583

sixwheeler

Expert Expediter
I m with you on the tattoo thing, might require a little closer inspection to really appreciate however. She has a certain almost undefinable quality which might come in handy out here. A couple extra load locks wouldnt hurt either.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
For the amount of shipping I was quoted, She better come with the package to help me with my truck and my wife with house work. At $168.00 ground, that is too much for four shoring bars, I can get them a lot cheaper.

csands007

Seasoned Expediter
In Dayton, Cinn, Columbus I get E Track at a Truck Supply, Called Kaffenbarger 10' piece was $26.00 and they have Straps that Wrench

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
>In Dayton, Cinn, Columbus I get E Track at a Truck Supply,
>Called Kaffenbarger 10' piece was $26.00 and they have
>Straps that Wrench

HEY EO SALESPEOPLE

Should be a good lead or what? If not, whats my Commission for selling an AD? At this price this is what were look N FUR for what ever. GET TO WORK........

Thanks there poster appriciate ya.