Load 1

Janette

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Does anyone have any info on Load 1? I've done searches on here but haven't really come up with much. Any info would be greatly appreciated. BTW, I'm licensed to drive a CDL straight truck.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Mr Elliott post on here all the time and he seems like a standup kind of guy.., why not search for his post and contact him.....but from what i have heard from there van driver, they seem happy with the company....

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
I DO tink we may have a Jumper in our midst.

fortwayne

Not a Member
As a driver with them I would strongly encourage anyone that wants to be treated fairly, kept busy and get paid on time to contact them.

They have a solid customer base, a member of the Expedite Alliance, and if you are in the Detroit area you will benefit from their cross dock at the corporate office.

My pay/settlements have always been on time via direct depost and just as important the miles I get have been steady and the rate is in line with current market conditions.

If you want to work, keep yourself available, except the loads they offer you - I will say that you too will be happy with Load-1.

The dispatchers at Load-1 are the most experienced and best you will get in the business.

Contact either Vince, Dodi or Angie at Load-1 by calling (734) 947-9440.

fortwayne

Not a Member
I would suggest you talk directly to the people I listed and they could tell you more about the rates and about how they handle vans and sprinters since I am in a straight truck.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Mel wrote:

I called today and was told they were full.

Id rather hear that then to have them just add trucks when they have enough already to service their current customer base.....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sorry I was slow to respond to this thread, I was out of town on business and hard to do EO on a blackberry, lol. Thank you to everyone for their compliments about the company and myself. It is humbling and nice to see positive things said on EO. It is not like alot of sites that trash talk everything. It is a group of professional and intelligent individuals that debate and discuss topics in a positive manner.

Janet, I will respond to your pm next.

Thanks again!:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hard to argue with that. I am a crackberry addict! But sadly I take my 9 year old daughters ipod touch with me when I travel to watch movies. I am waiting for her to tell me to go get my own!

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
If anyone wants info on us feel free to send me a pm. I am happy to answer any questions and tell you more about the company. We have some pretty exciting things going on and we have continued to grow a steady but controlled level. We have some great people and we try and take good care of our owner operators. I was a fleet owner when I started and the bottom line is, if the truck doesn't make money it is not going to work. We try and pay our OO's well. We spend more money on pay and sales and far less on advertising and turnover expense. If you pm with your email address I would be happy to email you an information brochure as well.