Lets go surfing now everybodies learnnig how..

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Yeah yeah...
Cyn and I took a walk down Venice beach last weekend and talk about people potpourri!
Anyway just some random candid s to share the Venice Vibe:cool:
IMG_2222_2549.jpg

IMG_2271_2598ed.jpg

IMG_2288_2615ed.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Love the tight shot of the "Rosta" guy. My first thought was it would be great in black and white. Especially the way the light cuts a diagonal across his face and through his left eye. But the more I look at it, the green band in his hat against the blurred background kinda sets off the whole compositon. Have you tried it in B & W ?

Wonderful subject! I'll even give some credit to the hoser behind the camera. Nice shot!

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Hey Mike, Where were you sitting when you took the shot of the Hollywood sign? We have yet to see it.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Thanks Fish candid shots are my favorite as well..
Moot thanks for the comments Malcolm was the guys name (paid him $5 to pose) his face had so much character and a cool guy to hang with..
Here are a few more of him including a B&W..
Pel we drove to Hollywood (rental car) to check it out but you can see it from the 101 (Hollywood Freeway).
BTW Hollywood is a hype:rolleyes:
IMG_2447_2769ed2.jpg

IMG_2448_2770ed2-1.jpg

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Welcome back my friend, enjoyed the pix as always(I saw them before these guys!! neener neerer, maybe they should join huh?) anyway, welcome back and I look foward to seeing more pix, the 40d is on the way!!! cant wait. Still awaiting your 4th of July pix...you saw mine, now its your turn...sounds like another thread of...pic-a-day?:cool:

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Welcome back my friend, enjoyed the pix as always(I saw them before these guys!! neener neerer, maybe they should join huh?) anyway, welcome back and I look foward to seeing more pix, the 40d is on the way!!! cant wait. Still awaiting your 4th of July pix...you saw mine, now its your turn...sounds like another thread of...pic-a-day?:cool:

Thanks Pat
40D Huh?
Guess I will have to get the Mark III now as the competition could get stiff:p
BTW I put up some fireworks!!
picayou : photos : 4th of July 08- powered by SmugMug

Last edited:

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
from an artist point of view......... it is an awsome photo. and your right he has a lot of character.....
i also think its amazing how so many people of all walks of life......... how they they all touch our souls in some way or another.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
from an artist point of view......... it is an awsome photo. and your right he has a lot of character.....
i also think its amazing how so many people of all walks of life......... how they they all touch our souls in some way or another.
Thanks Star
Maybe we can collaborate as my PP skills blow:eek: