LEASE PURCHASE

X1_SRH

Expert Expediter
Maddog, I can speak only for Express-1, but I can tell you that we do not offer that kind of program at this time. However, this type of deal has been discussed by management and may one day be available to qualified applicants. We advertise a lot on this site - if a program like that should come about, we would announce it here publicly as soon as details were available. Good luck in your search, - X

garman351

Expert Expediter
Call Carl Hadley from Transportation Designers Group LTD.
$3,000 down and he will finance you a truck, he is a good man who gave us our start when no Banks would even look at us.

(877) 732- 5700

Well worth the call

Carl leases only with Panther, and you would have to drive for Panther
He will pay you $1.10 per mile plus a modest % for the truck payment.

Before you waste your time & his you need to apply to drive for Panther before you can even lease from Carl.

Good Luck.

Garman

ron

Expert Expediter
ron:7 Just a driver who has been over the road for 38 yrs.I was employed by Express 1,and I just wanted to say what nice folks they were to work with.I checked them out,and they had the higest rating of taking good care of their drivers,and the problems they got on a run.That's why I went with them,and became an owner/operatorin July 2005. I was not dissapointed,they are very nice people to work for.The sad part is that a 4 wheeler ran into my truck at a high rate of speed,after running a red in Ohio on 9/14/2005. I posted pics in the gallery. I haven't worked since,lost the truck,job,and CDL, the Police gave me a record to protect the driver of the car(he was a Ohio State employee).Just wanted to let the board know that Express 1 is a great company,and the people are fun to work with.Thanks for listening,hope it helps someone who is getting into this business.

Last edited: