June Locations .....

Monty

Expert Expediter
I get to be first! Yay ......

At home, picked the van up yesterday .... almost $6,000 in repairs.

New fender, new grill, new bumper, new Radiator, new fan, new shroud, new a/c cooler, new air-to-air ....... alignment

Makes a guy just want to stay home and think about it!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
(Highway Star posts with great care as he's all too aware of the new moderator with the flat top haircut, spit shined boots and AK-47 watching over his shoulder.)

I'm in West Henrietta, NY.

(How'd I do?)

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
(Highway Star posts with great care as he's all too aware of the new moderator with the flat top haircut, spit shined boots and AK-47 watching over his shoulder.)

I'm in West Henrietta, NY.

(How'd I do?)

Google "Garbage Plate". You're not far away.

Monty

Expert Expediter

You ALMOST got it right ..... I have no hair!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Google "Garbage Plate". You're not far away.

I came up with a dish like those back in the '90s when my kids would come over for dinner. Seasoned home fried potatoes and slices of smoked sausage, smothered in chili. I call it the chili dish.

Kristi

Active Expediter
Headed into KY to pickup going to Groveland FL. We've not been to FL before so heres to another state down

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EO Forums

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
NY NY to Toronto area, loaded @ Madison Square Gardens early this morning.uploadfromtaptalk1338577139677.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

moose

Veteran Expediter
He clipped a Buck not far from home,
I'm still @ home recovering from falling off the lumber.
have a broken Knee cup.
will go back in service late Monday.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Davenport, IA. Sorry to hear about your fall, hope it doesn't keep you down long.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

duramaxvan

Seasoned Expediter
Highway star, Nick Tahou's is located on W. Henrietta Rd. home of the original garbage plate that was started in the 40's

I came up with a dish like those back in the '90s when my kids would come over for dinner. Seasoned home fried potatoes and slices of smoked sausage, smothered in chili. I call it the chili dish.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Back home, did a short one, Columbus to Cincinnati last night and another on Monday from Ft Wayne to the Sensy, Mi .. in the UP ..... nothing up there but trees, bars and beavers!

Last edited: