June Locations and all the Banter who can post!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home made Shepard's Pie from scratch...gawd I 'am getting good....old cooking skills coming back...counters all cleaned off, dishes in machine, everything put away....Next!!....LOL
Ya see I wasn't a Chef...but did make 2nd cook, certificate and all....in my younger days...Maybe thats why Chef and I's work habits are so close?...we both hustle..able to scramble....nature of the job...
Tomorrows menu already in my mind.....:)

JuJu's ankle is still quite painful, still bed ridden.....

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Headed towards the yard. Really hoping for a great rest of the month as we really need it.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Auto plants...in the U.S?.....John will they shutdown on the actual day the 4th falls on or take the 2nd off??

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Both countries shutdown tighter then a monkeys butt....in 2 weeks time....that will be one looooong weekend for those not under load.....and I will be out there.....somewhere..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm not holding my breath, but at least for the first time in 18 months I'm not losing when I convert to Can. $

Be nice if the U.S buck would gain about a dime....that'd be like a 10% raise...John could drop your rate to 65% and you'd still be up 5%......LOL