June Location

paullud

Veteran Expediter
PAULLUD you must be picking up at EATONS in Belmond , your only 30 miles from my HOUSE. Its nice to know their still shipping some stuff EXP. You in VAN or STR 8 truck , I used to haul out of there with str 8 back in 2003 till 2007 . Still home in Iowa ( 3 more days of pig chores ) 8 days of HONEY do s , leaving on the 9 th. :) :)

Yep picked up at Eaton, I am in a van.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Wow only empty a few hours in Laredo and I am on my way to Chicago.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Home---Come off the road to seek local work. Local work backfired. Now jobless.....Will probably get back on the road soon.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Tired. Dropped off in Ft. Smith, Ar. And now at the J in Russelville. Debating whether or not to stay or head to Memphis

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Saw a champagne-colored Panther D-unit in Honey Brook, PA at 1645 today. Anyone we know?

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I could have been, but E1 brokered a load out earlier from Ft. Smith, Ar to Laredo, TX. with another company. Only reason I can think of why they didn't send it to me was there wasn't enough hours in the load for me to take a break. So here I sit and can't sleep cause it's 78°F here in Russelville. Oh well, maybe I'll get out of here tomorrow.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
So yeah, I didn't get the load to Laredo due to the load the night before too many hours driving

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home ( iowa ) reading up on all the lastest gossip ;) One more day of looking at the PIGS ! Was fasten down the ETRAC on floor tonight and doing the walls tomorrow night , then welding friday morning and then putting down wood floor and building wall storage shelves saturday. :)