June Location

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hanging on to my hat, SEVERE storms blowing threw Iowa as i type . 60 mph winds , quarter size HAIL and throw in some rain. 10 more days of doing hog chores and 9 days later hitting the road and then hopefully stopping in at the EXPO unless on a load ( great) .:rolleyes:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Went from Louisville, KY to Georgetown, KY to Nicholasville, KY back to Georgetown back to Nicholasville to Chattanooga, TN

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Monty

Expert Expediter
Loaded yesterday, noon, in Charlotte headed to Bismarck for midnight tonight .... yea, yea, I know better ..... no freight out there!

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Still in St Louis waiting for the call, Happy first day of Summer looks like bad storms later today here

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Picked up in Terre Haute, In last night and just dropped in Hillsborough, NJ. Gonna catch some zzz's at McDonalds.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Picked up load outside St Louis and delivered in Georgetown Ky. now relaxing waiting for the next call

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Good morning sitting in Georgetown Ky waiting for the next load thinking of moving up to Ohio later if dont get a call

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Good morning sitting in Georgetown Ky waiting for the next load thinking of moving up to Ohio later if dont get a call

I was in Georgetown at Toyota last week and they told me to not to bother to wait and to come up to Indianapolis. But we are based out of Indy.

Sitting in Allentown PA myself at the Library.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting at the Pilot north of Loiusville, KY. Pick up near here tomorrow heading for Columbus. My kind of load! I could run this stuff from here until doomsday and nerve complain or bat an eyelid!!