June Location

LSLdriver

Seasoned Expediter
Starting the month in the greater St Louis area. Last week finished the last of my obligations from prior to my return to expediting last month. Took care of latest round of vehicle pm, dot physical..., and now the plan is to keep the qc turned on until the next vehicle service. It's been a while since I've been totally free to run fullout.

eb

Hey Eb, still in stl area? I am waiting for a load in Lake st. Louis area (home). I see you started with Bolt a little while back. I have been with them about a month or so and seems good so far. Good luck.

Jeff

BEARTRUCKER

Seasoned Expediter
Kannapolis, NC.
Dropped this AM in Charlotte, fueled at the trashed Pilot at exit 39/I-85. Moved the the better pilot at exit 63. Fielded 2 offers so far. One to Queens (as if!), other was to Sheboygan for 65 cents a mile - still laughing about that one.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Well sense I just got my cargo can from the owner im sitting at home waiting for my papers to get back for my hazmat test should be a couple weeks before it comes in......looking forward in starting sense its my first expediting job :D

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
On the first,loaded in Md, delivered on the second in Bethlehem Pa.Wed the third loading in Newark Nj area,to deliver Kent Washington Friday night.Maybe my luck is changing.

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
On the first,loaded in Md, delivered on the second in Bethlehem Pa.Wed the third loading in Newark Nj area,to deliver Kent Washington Friday night.Maybe my luck is changing.

don't forget to stop and get a T-shirt from George,WA one of the must haves.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Out in the west Texas town of El Paso, I fell in love with a Mexican girl........

Guess where I rolled into, (hint above).:D

BEARTRUCKER

Seasoned Expediter
Still in Kannapolis, NC. Just got a run offer - VA to Laredo, for 92 cents a mile! Called dispatch to see if they could up it, they said the truck in front of us took it. GOOD, that leaves us 1st in line for the rest of the goofy load offers.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are at the house!! My son and granddaughter are here visiting prior to his deployment to Afganistan. BIG doings on Saturday night!! Too much food, a big bonfire and LOTS of relitives and friends. Be sure to give us a shout if you are near!! :D

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the Petro off I69 in Indiana exit 158 I think. Dropped in Michigan early this am and dh for better position.

termite289

Expert Expediter
horay, after sitting since Monday, im getting loaded to Michigan, supposed to be there in the morning, if they can get me that darn pick up number. maybe i will get more than a thousand miles this week after all.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Now sitting at the J in Dothan, Al. AGAIN!!! Jeez...I go north & they send me south. I go south and they make me sit around the masses.:mad:

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
bolt international galactic instellar world hq. if i am nearby i am goin to joes on saturday nite. "ya'll come" is the kind of invite i can glom onto.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter

Hey Night, we'll wave when we pass ya! We delivered to Ft. Lewis on Thurs morning, P/U in Spokane on Friday morning headed back to PA. Keeping our fingers crossed that this will continue :)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
dropped in Robards Ky, spent the night at the "J" north od Evansville Ind....Dh'in to Centralia IL to pickup and then headin to Nashua NH...........