June in Load One land

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Starting my week out in Tulsa, not a good place to start but still hoping to have a good week. Hope everyone els does also.....be safe!!!

Reactions: vandriver2

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning everyone from Tulsa to Taylor! Hoping everyone has a good week! WIN WIN! Looking to be a very busy week for me.... But hopefully going to be a good one. Great event with our customers this weekend and this morning we launched the new "customer app" for iphone and android. Things like this help to build our relationship with our customers and give them more reasons to use Load One....which is good for our fleet!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Feel free to stop in operations and pick up the new old whatever you want to call it style hat, lol. We will probably run out but we have more coming later this month as well.
View attachment 11199
Call it the Wolfe hat. That'll say it's old. Somebody better save me one. I should be up at the yard next week.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
It's good to know I can skip the trailer number, but I still don't get zip codes on load info, and have to select "BOL w POD" twice, even on one page, which most of them are. It's not a big deal, I just wondered. Though sometimes, the zip code can make a difference when choosing the destination on a GPS. [Then again, it's usually the mailing address, so who knows? LOL]

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You do not have to select bol with pod twice for a one page scan. It will go through fine and you will get paid. I never choose it twice and do not have pay problems.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You do not have to select bol with pod twice for a one page scan. It will go through fine and you will get paid. I never choose it twice and do not have pay problems.
Exactly. I select the document type (BOL with POD), check the box next to preview, and then scan the page. I review the scanned page to make sure it's legible, then I select DONE. I then select my name in the drop down, fill in the PRO number and send it.

You select the BOL/POD document type BEFORE you scan the page, not after. The only time you need to select it again is BEFORE you can a second or subsequent page.