June 2015 Locations & Logic

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After sitting for 3 days, decided to call my dispatcher to check the loads status.

He sent me this link and said, " listen to it, we have been playing it for 3 days, lol.

Well, that didn't last long. Now, Memphis to Rochester MN:)

Reactions: ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Emptied my boxes, headed north to the Pilot off 71 and got
a Call offering me another Jet load.
Maggie's wiped out from all the great Country Smells and all the Milk Cows she got to see up close and personal.
She's part Herder and boy she was crying and crying about not being able to jump out of her Sprinter and go meet the Cows! Poor ole Girl! image.jpg
Smithville, OH. BEEEAutiful Rolling Country! Missing my Bike a LOT and the Backroads!

Last edited:

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Okay...so you know that feelin, when things are going SO well that you kinda in the back of yer noggin are thinking when's the ball gonna drop?
Got three more of these Lear Jet Loads tonight, 8pm and 9pm, 00:30 and BEYOND EXCELLENT Pay for a 14 mile Delivery. Pinch me!
Then on top of that I'm getting hungry and had my last can of Mandarin Oranges and peanut butter Crackers earlier right.
The Manager of this Airport who loves Dogs (he & his wife have Shelties) came out to my Van and Mags an I are laying in the Bunk with the Open Farm Land Wind keeping us happy. I ask about restaurants or Fast food. He points out around the corner a couple Farms away a Big White Barn. Said go there, it's called "The Barn" off of Smithville Rd. and the Mennonites own and run it!
I ordered a Barn Burger with Swiss Cheese, Onion (sorry, I just drooled) Rings and a Pink Lemonade TO GO!
Life is good! Maybe I SHOULD sit for 36 hrs. more often in NE Ohio. This is just spilling over into my lap! Had to Share my Joy with those who understand.image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: artie and ntimevan

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Okay...so you know that feelin, when things are going SO well that you kinda in the back of yer noggin are thinking when's the ball gonna drop?
Got two more of these Lear Jet Loads tonight, 7pm and 8pm...GOOD Pay for 10 mile Delivery.
Then on top of that I'm getting hungry and had my last can of Mandarin Oranges and peanut butter Crackers earlier right.
The Manager of this Airport who loves Dogs (he & his wife have Shelties) came out to my Van and Mags an I are laying in the Bunk with the Open Farm Land Wind keeping us happy. I ask about restaurants or Fast food. He points out around the corner a couple Farms away a Big White Barn. Said go there, it's called "The Barn" off of Smithville Rd. and the Mennonites own and run it!
I ordered a Barn Burger with Swiss Cheese, Onion (sorry, I just drooled) Rings and a Pink Lemonade TO GO!
Life is good! Maybe I SHOULD sit for 36 hrs. more often in NE Ohio. This is just spilling over into my lap! Had to Share my Joy with those who understand.View attachment 11177
Oh yea was gonna tell ya about that place, we ride down there often! The buffet is killer!!

Reactions: vandriver2

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh yea was gonna tell ya about that place, we ride down there often! The buffet is killer!!
OMG...I forgot to ask if they serve breakfast! Good to know. They do have a website www.thebarnrest.com
But I don't/won't leave Maggie in the van even with the Generators Running and Air.
She doesn't like me out of her sight. Adopted July 13...a very sad past life. No Longer that.

Reactions: fastman_1

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OMG...I forgot to ask if they serve breakfast! Good to know. They do have a website www.thebarnrest.com
But I don't/won't leave Maggie in the van even with the Generators Running and Air.
She doesn't like me out of her sight. Adopted July 13...a very sad past life. No Longer that.
I'll be going thru there in the morning about 10:30, breakfast can be had at 585 & 57 little place good food.