June 2015 Locations & Logic

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
G'Mornin! Emptied, Home, Bacon n Eggs, 2nd Cup O Joe down the Hatch!
Happy Dog asleep in her spot on the Couch!
Welcome any Short Run today. Already have met my minimum, plus some for the week and like to see any extra on there!!!
Gotta go PU more Cases of Oil on Sale, drop off my old oil and Print Out the first
Six Months of '15 Loads on the Home 'puter.
Have a Fantastic Weekend!
I think I might go hit some balls at the Range and possibly play 9 holes
this Sunday. Haven't Golfed since the '80's. Yikes, I know how sore my ribs will be.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm waiting for juju and OVM to come out and say good morning. Must be on vacation, lol.
Your wait is over....LOL keep in mind I am in the mountain time zone here....its only 6:30 here!

10930548_916939255011230_1050572866398392022_n.jpg

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Project Begins....ripping off the front face of the house and putting on new siding...dragging out the tools and ladders and saws...to begin ripping off the old stuff....doing the ^ of the peak should be fun...i hate heights...:p
Man, you guys be safe up on that ladder. Hey, can you put that old siding in the Van and get some Cash for it?

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Man, you guys be safe up on that ladder. Hey, can you put that old siding in the Van and get some Cash for it?
its rotted wood...old clapboard type stuff....I 'll prolly have a good bon fire....or the town will, in the burn hole at the dump....
going to be more of a scaffold.....a 2x6 between 2 step ladders

Last edited:
Reactions: Mailer and ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
its rotted wood...old clapboard type stuff....I 'll prolly have a good bon fire....or the town will, in the burn hole at the dump....
going to be more of a scaffold.....a 2x6 between 2 step ladders
Gotcha....and so JuJu's "Honey, I Love You Do List" has begun checking off! (lol)
Good on You!

Reactions: OntarioVanMan