June 2015 Locations & Logic

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hooked a good one yesterday. Had an AM run from Charlotte and a second after that. Followed those with s late PU in So Boston delivering Wed AM in Lexington Nebraska.

Anyone have experience getting back to anywhere from there?

If all else fails I suppose I could take the short trip to Colorado for some brownies

I can always get out of Grand Island with no issues might wait a day or so but there is a decent amount of industry in that area... Your closer to Kearney although don't know about freight they have a couple good museums and movie theaters

Sent from my flying circus

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
.... Ntimevans neighborhood ..
LEGOLAND-Parks.png

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just barged in on Dynamite1 and asked "Who are YOU, what's your Name?". He was fueling and filling his water tank at Whiteland, IN FJ. When I pulled up beside them. Nice Man, beautiful Truck he and Tina have!
Nice to put a face to an online name.

Reactions: fastman_1

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just barged in on Dynamite1 and asked "Who are YOU, what's your Name?". He was fueling and filling his water tank at Whiteland, IN FJ. When I pulled up beside them. Nice Man, beautiful Truck he and Tina have!
Nice to put a face to an online name.
I just missed them yesterday.

Reactions: vandriver2

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Empty move here in a few from Oak Grove, MO to St Louis, with a pickup tomorrow going to Carol Stream, IL

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Does anyone know shutdown schedule for the diff auto plants...isn't it usually 2 weeks in July?