July locations and banter and everything else

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
BUSY at the Expo. Team Dynamite took Drivers Choice Award for best truck. Way to go Tom and Tina! All of you hard work and Tenser loving care on 3060 paid off.

Also a great big thank you to Rod and Sindey (Maniac) for all their hard work cooking up a storm. They grilled up some great steaks for our driver appreciation dinner on Friday. Then they manned the grill again to feed about 150 hungry owner operators at the end of the show tonight.

As well thank you to all of our drivers who helped set up, represent and also help tear our display down. It looked great and I think was one of the best at the show.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Morning gang. Big list of stuff to do today before heading out on vacation.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
thank us, thank you. you made it all possible. forgot to tell you how many people and other exhibitors commented on how much more professional the booth looked than others.

now, time for you to get away and forget about being a boss for awhile. the family gets some time.
have a wonderful time.

thanks to all the gang for all the help and babysitting while tina and i were looking around at the show. j / kim, steve/ shirley {who it was a pleasure to finally meet }, nick / jenny. you all made it so we could have some free time and you all are appreciated very much. thanks again.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Congrats again Tom and Tina!! It was great to see the only working straight in the show to beat out all the new ones. You made us all proud.

Thanks to you two, and Jay and Kim, for making sure I was ok. Shirley said to say thanks. She knows all too well how stubborn I can be. She had a great time and really enjoyed finally meeting everyone.

Dennis should have his own Cargomaxx dealership. I lost count on how many people he talked to.

John, enjoy the vacation and thanks for everything. This was the best yet, and there's a trophy too!!! Dimmer switch installation pending.

Relaxing at home. Hope to get back in full swing this week.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Heading home. Thank you to everyone for everything this weekend. We had a great time and can't wait for next year.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Wow!! What a great time!! It was a pleasure to spend the time will all of those that showed up from Load 1!!

Tom & Tina, Congrats!!

And John, again thanks for the invite to put the Cargo Max in the booth again this yr!! Now, as Tom said, get out of the office, the town and enjoy the time off..You have built a great team...you and the family need to enjoy the time and this family will carry on!!

Angain, thanks for a great time with all of you!!

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Tom & Tina congrats on the award. As Steve already mentioned, you made us all proud. Thanks to all the cooks for your hard work and to John for everything this weekend. Steve glad your doing ok and it was a pleasure to finally meet your better half.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Made it home, mostly unpacked. Taking Nick to the chiropractors in the morning. Hoping like heck they can get him fixed up.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Made it to the yard. Went and had a bite to eat and gonna relax. We forgot to thank rodney and sindey for all their hard work, so thanks. As dennis said thanks for the invite to put the truck in the booth. None of this would have been possible with out it. Have a nice time.

Last edited:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Made it home, mostly unpacked. Taking Nick to the chiropractors in the morning. Hoping like heck they can get him fixed up.

Got my fingers crossed. Good luck Nick.

Made it to the yard. Went and had a bite to eat and gonna relax. We forgot to thank rodney and sinewy for all their hard work, so thanks. As dennis said thanks for the invite to put the truck in the booth. None of this would have been possible with out it. Have a nice time.

I also neglected to thank Rodney and Sindy. Great food and company. Thanks so much. I caught part of the radio show this morning. Good job Rodney and Todd!!!

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

nottoold1961

Active Expediter
GREAT job Tom And Tina. Had a great week end with every one. I had a friend of mine looking at the pictures of the show, and thought your truck was a new one. Wished i could have stayed Sat. I had a blast with all my old school mates.

guido4475

Not a Member
Why is it that whenever I know I have to get up early the next morning to deliver a load, I can't fall asleep??? ....

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well morning all, had a great weekend at the Expo catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. Tom yours and Tina's truck was truly the best in show. Rondey you and your wife did one outstanding job on Saturday night. Hope everyone has a great week and stay safe.