July Location....and Dollas!!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picking up in Belleville this afternoon going to the Milwaukee area. Straight truck load and rate!.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Juju wrote:

Hmmm...Maybe he went out there to look at buyin his own truck..:rolleyes:

Priorities...:confused:

yep....he'll hit 50 and STILL drivin for an owner!!

an owner can change up at any time....Todd could be out of a job tomorrow.....you'd think he'd want to control his own future then let someone else control him....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a room here...at e.440 on 80...nice place...lots of electrical outlets in room...fridge/micro....great wifi too...24hr coffee...dvd rentals and every room comes with a DVD player...for about 50 bucks...

HINT...they are looking for corporate accounts...discounts available....;)

Good parking for big trucks as well....

Home Towne Lodge...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Got a room here...at e.440 on 80...nice place...lots of electrical outlets in room...fridge/micro....great wifi too...24hr coffee...dvd rentals and every room comes with a DVD player...for about 50 bucks...

HINT...they are looking for corporate accounts...discounts available....;)

Good parking for big trucks as well....

Home Towne Lodge...
50 bucks for the dvd player? or the room? *lol* Sounds like a great deal...

guido4475

Not a Member
Well, it looks like we made it through another July...It wasnt as bad as it could have been.I know that Load One dispatch did everything in their power to keep us rolling profitably.

Reflecting on the past 7 months since I have started at Load One, it is amazing how much my life has improved in so many areas, taking care of things from my past that has been hauting me for awile, due to the lack of money beforehand. I can see where I will have a normal life, and virtually stress-free by the end of this year, I am predicting.It feels nice to have that peaceful, easy feeling back once again, and I really owe it all to God and Load One. I ran into a Express-One driver who asked me this morning how do I like Load One?? I just looked him in the eyes and said, "I love them!!!" He said he never heard anyone say that about their carrier.I just told him he has never experienced working for Load One, than.Anybody ever notice how we all get along on the road, or while at the yard? Helping each other out?In any way? Yes, we may have our rough times, but we always manage to pull through,so much easier here than anywhere else I have been at.

The funny thing is, I've been going through my books for the last 4 years, and it is amazing me that, my total pay for all miles is more in a van while at Load One, than in a straight truck, while working less.I am comparing those previous years to the last 7 months at Load One.

The way I see it is that Load One and John Elliott have created a class within itself for the expediting industry just like what Henry Ford did for the automotive industry and his workers.

Thank you, John, and everyone at Load One.

Last edited: