Job Opening

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
A man in Texas looking to join the Tarrant County Sheriffs Dept. was being interviewed.

The Sergeant doing the interview says, "Your qualifications look good, but there's an attitude suitability test you must pass before you can be accepted."

Then, sliding a Smith and Wesson .45 pistol across the desk, he says to the man, "Take this pistol; go out and shoot six illegal aliens, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?" the man asked.

"That's the attitude we're looking for!" said the Sergeant, "When can you start?":D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A man in Texas looking to join the Tarrant County Sheriffs Dept. was being interviewed.

The Sergeant doing the interview says, "Your qualifications look good, but there's an attitude suitability test you must pass before you can be accepted."

Then, sliding a Smith and Wesson .45 pistol across the desk, he says to the man, "Take this pistol; go out and shoot six illegal aliens, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?" the man asked.

"That's the attitude we're looking for!" said the Sergeant, "When can you start?":D

Better, but louixo still doen't have to worry. :rolleyes:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I dont know what to say, u all are just not sensitive to our fellow man, I am appalled, and crushed, and out of suds. :rolleyes:

jimlookup

Seasoned Expediter
I think I would take the six illegal aliens off the list. They're just trying to get a life. I would replace them with six congressmen. Congress is responsible for the illegal alien problem.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
I think I would take the six illegal aliens off the list. They're just trying to get a life. I would replace them with six congressmen. Congress is responsible for the illegal alien problem.

You could just shorten that last sentence to three words.