January Locations and Banter

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
wow only 6 days into the new year & sorry JOHN was folding my undies & socks my load 1 t/shirts & jeans and blink blink was in the dark yep lights gone out in laundry room if you let me know where new tubes are i will change them out jeremey did not know . but offering for free to change the three tubes out back to folding in the dark sure hope light in shower does not go out then it will be wash wash time in the dark ..
wombat ! . . john you read this ring me if you want me to change out lights

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I think it is actually the ballast. We will get it changed out tomorrow. Thanks.

guido4475

Not a Member
#1 since Weds, but it is what it is...January...at least I'm at home, and not on the road sitting, so it could be worse...But, I am getting bored as well.....running out of things to do.....lol....

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Hope it's good news - keep us posted, please. :)

i am to mean & ugly to die this young & only the good die young so it looks like i am here for a heck of a long time .. anyhow my quack reckons it only stress & anxeity ... but who knows
wombat ...

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
#1 since Weds, but it is what it is...January...at least I'm at home, and not on the road sitting, so it could be worse...But, I am getting bored as well.....running out of things to do.....lol....

Guido my friend head to warren pa once you get there head for wayne st grab snow shovel start shovelling . more snow there than what you want to know about miss pam will give you a warm coffee & a ham & cheeese sandwich with helman mayo . promise you will not be bored after you finish ..

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
I think it is actually the ballast. We will get it changed out tomorrow. Thanks.
my only question is excuse me for being dumb but what in the name of heck is a ballast ? got the tubes that let there be light but the ballast i guess TNT would say wombat google it ..lol
wombat

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning all hope your day is good.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
my only question is excuse me for being dumb but what in the name of heck is a ballast ? got the tubes that let there be light but the ballast i guess TNT would say wombat google it ..lol
wombat

Didn't I tell you that's what it was? See I'm not such a dope.

guido4475

Not a Member
Guido my friend head to warren pa once you get there head for wayne st grab snow shovel start shovelling . more snow there than what you want to know about miss pam will give you a warm coffee & a ham & cheeese sandwich with helman mayo . promise you will not be bored after you finish ..

I don't shovel, but use a snowblower....But I do appreciate the offer, though, and will keep that in mind! How thoughtful of you!....lol...

Another fine example of Load One drivers looking out for each other...lol..

guido4475

Not a Member
i am to mean & ugly to die this young & only the good die young so it looks like i am here for a heck of a long time .. anyhow my quack reckons it only stress & anxeity ... but who knows
wombat ...

Maybe you just need to get laid....lmao....

comet_4298

Seasoned Expediter
wombat
Wombat,you might leave that to the electrician.I keep hearing there's some water in the area.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Back in service.. Hopin to get some decent runs in. Spent some horrible time at a funeral home this morn..Family member buried their 5 month old baby boy.. There are no words you can say.. you just help them cry, as the old story goes.

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app