January Locations and Banter

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
And now for my new years resolution....to become the all being master of time, space, and dimension. :p

sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Cleveland sux..., Cleveland sux..., Cleveland sux..., Ohio! Lol

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
And now for my new years resolution....to become the all being master of time, space, and dimension. :p

Where is the Kaboom? I was promised an earth shattering Kaboom :p

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Where is the Kaboom? I was promised an earth shattering Kaboom :p

Me

Errrrm. I had the silly thing in reverse. :eek:

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I hope to be back in service maybe tomorrow. It's been a miserable holiday season for me actually. I developed a large inflamed cyst on my shoulder just after I got home. The weekend before Christmas, I finally gave in and went to our local urgent care clinic. They put me on some antibiotics (Bactrim?). That is the absolute worst medicine I have ever seen in my life. I opened the bottle yesterday, finding only one pill left (thought there was 2 or 3 still), I just looked to the ceiling and thanked god for small favors..lol.

So, after 10 days of insomnia, fevers, chills, and about anything else you can think of that feels like crap, I slept in the recliner again last night. I think Bactrim is short for "you'll never sleep in a bed again". Everytime I woke up last night, I was in a pool of sweat. I'm feeling better today and hopefully I've sweated out the last of that gawd awful medicine.

Anyway, I'm going to get my stuff together today and get the van ready. If I feel good in the morning, I'll go back in service. If not, I'll go back to the doctor. They'll play heck prescribing Bactrim a second time though!

Hope everyone is getting a good start for the new year! Hope to join in soon!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I know it is a pretty darn strong anti-biotic.
I've taken antibiotics before....never had side effects like that before. I was talking to "Hazmat" on the phone a couple of days ago and he said his wife went through the same stuff recently.

I kinda of suspect that I may have had a cold too, with the symptoms being masked a bit by the Bactrim. I just hope its all gone.

I had all my Christmas stuff done before Christmas day and had decided to get back at it the day after...but that didn't work...lol.

guido4475

Not a Member
Cleveland sux..., Cleveland sux..., Cleveland sux..., Ohio! Lol

Youre still here??? So I gotta wait for you to get a load before I get one? Maybe time to do some 19's...

guido4475

Not a Member
I hope to be back in service maybe tomorrow. It's been a miserable holiday season for me actually. I developed a large inflamed cyst on my shoulder just after I got home. The weekend before Christmas, I finally gave in and went to our local urgent care clinic. They put me on some antibiotics (Bactrim?). That is the absolute worst medicine I have ever seen in my life. I opened the bottle yesterday, finding only one pill left (thought there was 2 or 3 still), I just looked to the ceiling and thanked god for small favors..lol.

So, after 10 days of insomnia, fevers, chills, and about anything else you can think of that feels like crap, I slept in the recliner again last night. I think Bactrim is short for "you'll never sleep in a bed again". Everytime I woke up last night, I was in a pool of sweat. I'm feeling better today and hopefully I've sweated out the last of that gawd awful medicine.

Anyway, I'm going to get my stuff together today and get the van ready. If I feel good in the morning, I'll go back in service. If not, I'll go back to the doctor. They'll play heck prescribing Bactrim a second time though!

Hope everyone is getting a good start for the new year! Hope to join in soon!

I really hope you get to feeling better...guess I have no right than to complain about the bad case of gas I have....

Work4free

Active Expediter
Anyone know of a good tax person? Who knows trucking? Shopping for one....
I have been using John Turner since 2005. Done great by me. You can catch him giving out tax advice on the trucking ch. on XM Radio. He will E-mail his orginizer for tx year 2012, you fill it in with the Numbers and he does your taxes........or you can let him do everything , send in your expen. rec. fuel cost.........they can do everthing or just as much as you want to spend.....runs about 1200 for full service. And limited service 650.00 for team......solo I think is 500.00. Great guy to work with, and he really knows trucking. [email protected] or 281 464-9443 you can tell him I refered you if you want........I think I get a free stamp on my envelope.....lol ;)

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
I have been using John Turner since 2005. Done great by me. You can catch him giving out tax advice on the trucking ch. on XM Radio. He will E-mail his orginizer for tx year 2012, you fill it in with the Numbers and he does your taxes........or you can let him do everything , send in your expen. rec. fuel cost.........they can do everthing or just as much as you want to spend.....runs about 1200 for full service. And limited service 650.00 for team......solo I think is 500.00. Great guy to work with, and he really knows trucking. [email protected] or 281 464-9443 you can tell him I refered you if you want........I think I get a free stamp on my envelope.....lol ;)

1200????? What, pesos? Sheckles? Clams? No wonder it's work4free....lol

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Machine seems to be coming back to life slowly. About 75% of normal yesterday.

guido4475

Not a Member
Will be back at it on Monday. I need to repair the holes in the walls that I have been bouncing off of from boredom :rolleyes:

I know the feeling, hoping dispatch can work some magic today and help me salvage this week....bored? I just got scraping off any ice and snow off of the 3 car wide driveway, so the sun will dry out the driveway....walked out in the back yard to observe the deer tracks in the snow with rambo...flung frozen dog turds into the woods..brought the neighbors trash and recycling cans from the street to the house for her....lol....just trying to kill time and stay active....

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Had a short run Gallipolis to Perrysburg OH... there were 10 sprinters there so no sense hanging around this late I'm thinking. plus we have a funeral on Monday so headed back home.

Dale

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the yard started the day #5 now.... I can't bring myself to say it. Be safe everyone.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know the feeling, hoping dispatch can work some magic today and help me salvage this week....bored? I just got scraping off any ice and snow off of the 3 car wide driveway, so the sun will dry out the driveway....walked out in the back yard to observe the deer tracks in the snow with rambo...flung frozen dog turds into the woods..brought the neighbors trash and recycling cans from the street to the house for her....lol....just trying to kill time and stay active....

Uhm TMI.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123