January 2016 locations

tknight

Veteran Expediter
In Chillicothe dropped at kw now just hanging around hoping for a weekender to nj or philly I have a 800 mile booked for the ballet on Tuesday . Picks up in Hackensack headed for Chicagoland
If no load east I guess I'll just head home till Monday if I have to dh to jersey it's no big deal 400+ miles all deadhead paid full pop 2.00 plus the load so I'll live with it would be nice to get double paid though ! Make up for last 3 weeks of suck!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good afternoon from Rocky Mount NC @ a Walmart.....
12507334_1007293785975776_8741949535425090179_n.jpg

10570472_1007293569309131_674861805208091277_n.jpg

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Rocky Mount, eh?

Yesterday morning I delivered east of there almost to the Atlantic coast. After delivery, both Murray and myself were scratching our heads where to go. Finally I settled to head towards Raleigh. Not half an hour after I started towards Raleigh I get a text from Murray that said something like: Do you want to go to Indiana? A customer saw your location and called us with this load picking up asap about 30 miles away. Well, 30 seconds later I get the magical 5 letter word. BOOKED!!! Dang, that's 6 letters, but who cares?

Just a case of 'be where they ain't, at the right time'.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rocky Mount, eh?

Yesterday morning I delivered east of there almost to the Atlantic coast. After delivery, both Murray and myself were scratching our heads where to go. Finally I settled to head towards Raleigh. Not half an hour after I started towards Raleigh I get a text from Murray that said something like: Do you want to go to Indiana? A customer saw your location and called us with this load picking up asap about 30 miles away. Well, 30 seconds later I get the magical 5 letter word. BOOKED!!! Dang, that's 6 letters, but who cares?

Just a case of 'be where they ain't, at the right time'.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
thanks....staying put for now.....:)

Reactions: FlyingVan