January 2015

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I'm still here in Ohio, wishing I could hang out in Tuscaloosa for a few days......wearing my Buckeye gear.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here at the J in West OK City...needed a Thermo King dealer...Espar blower motor works when it feels like it....has just over 7800 hrs on it...they say thats a lot?....a new one on order for tomorrow...so I get a day off....:)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm still here in Ohio, wishing I could hang out in Tuscaloosa for a few days......wearing my Buckeye gear.
57675659.jpg

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fuquay-Varina Nc.. The only JD tractor plant open for 8 hours per day and no overnight parking ah!

Sent from my flying circus

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang.....from Ok City! some idiot parked right tight beside my side door!! gee whiz...
super.jpg
13953_832359916802498_8598947823807718066_n.jpg

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Question, what % of the time would you say you folks have to sleep in the van loaded, vs. empty? Thanks!

most times over a weekend...I am very careful to ASK the size before I accept a load only going 6-700 miles because I'll be sleeping with the load till Monday morning....this last load was a crate the size of my bad I was able to throw the mattress on top of the crate....there are a lot of combinations in your question...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have no problems sleeping in the seat...for about 4-5 hrs at a time....thats about how long my sleeping pattern is anyhow....a motel I can't sleep in a strange bed very well anyhow and I personally find it a waste of money IF sleep is the only consideration.....NOW hat said..if its 95 degrees and humid as crazy...different story....:)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I have no problems sleeping in the seat...for about 4-5 hrs at a time....thats about how long my sleeping pattern is anyhow....a motel I can't sleep in a strange bed very well anyhow and I personally find it a waste of money IF sleep is the only consideration.....NOW hat said..if its 95 degrees and humid as crazy...different story....:)
Now you've made me dream of hot summer days!! :)

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Went out to the grocery store, we have a inch of snow and the roads SUCK! Not a plow to be found other than the one that plowed my van in this morning! Seems he took all the snow from our condo complex and put it in front of my van.