January 2012 Locations

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
It's time to reign in the new years with a new business plan. The CEO might have to hit the road again. Times are tuff right now. Any how i'm enjoying my 9th consecutive New Years eve all alone. I have a cup of coke and that's about it. But at least I still have my best friend right here next to me "my cargo van!"

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
What the heck, it's the new years and time to come out of the company closet. Here is my new signature and the website to my company. Any drivers looking for another company to add on just give me a shout.

tumbleweeds

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stuck in Atlanta. Got here Thursday. Hope that we get busy this next week. This week has been kinda slow. But we got a room, turned on NCIS and ordered in. Life is good. Except for not enough miles and thus not enough smiles when the $$$ comes in. It's warm and we are waiting for the run back to Texas. (didn't bring our coats)

Cheers! to all and to all a Very Happy New Year!

Happy trails. We are Drifting along with the tumblin tumbleweeds.

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy New YEAR to everyone and their families. Hope ya'll have a better year this year than last.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
At home oos...gettin ready to cook Christmas Dinner for my kids and then do the Christmas thing with them today!! Might go back in service later tonight, or might wait till late the 3rd after the Michihan / West Virgina Game....right now it is time to start the standing rib roast, yourshire pudding, sunday beans and potatoes o'brien...:).

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A very Happy New Year to one and all!! May the freight Gods smile on us all in the new Year.

West Memphis Petro. Rang in the new year on Beale Street with my new friends the Slacktide. Blues, BBQ, the Great American Lager and the guitar drop. An excellent start to 2012!!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Highway wrote :

West Memphis Petro. Rang in the new year on Beale Street with my new friends the Slacktide. Blues, BBQ, the Great American Lager and the guitar drop. An excellent start to 2012!!

Oh man!!! While our New Years day is way different then we normally do with doing Christmas today also and i wouldn't miss it for anything...I do Envy You!!! I'd love to be there with you folks!! Beale Street, Blues, BBQ, Beer!!!! Dang, Enjoy!!! And Happy New Years!! :)

leezaback

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home in Florida-weather is great-too bad we are both trying to get over the flu 13 days and still not feeling great:( on the road this week-Happy New Year to all:)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Home in Florida-weather is great-too bad we are both trying to get over the flu 13 days and still not feeling great:( on the road this week-Happy New Year to all:)

A hot cup of coffee might help. :D

5623338555_7359ce2153.jpg

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
uploadfromtaptalk1325448564214.jpg

Guitar drop Beale St Memphis

uploadfromtaptalk1325448657905.jpg

Blues Hall Memphis,Tn
Great time had by all! Thank's for coming out with us Highway

Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Tomorrow is just your future yesterday.....

tbcabs

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting in Buchanan, Mi. waiting for the call. Hopefully the new year will be great and profitable.:)

moose

Veteran Expediter
TA, to the East of Dallas,I-30x68, for yet another 34 restart.
was a busy week for me, Dallas to the East cost and back.
going to be here all day for a Tue. morning Del. in town,
so stop by and say hi.

BTW, MissKat,,,Good luck with that MayField Exp.
are you guys all Cert. up to do that Elite stuff ?

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Happy New Year Everyone 2012 Has Arrived.
No DogFace Grimlin here!!!
Springing into Action after I take my R&R
I got Strips.

Been out since July of 2011 before that Jan of 2011 Before that Easter of 2010 Before that Jan 1st of 2010 Before that June of 2009. Before that Jan of 1st 2009 before that Sept of 2008. before that Jan 14th of 2008. before that Jan 4th 2007 Before that July of 2006 before that Jan 1st 2006 before that Aug 1st 2005 Before that June 6th 2005 before that I was May 31st 2005.

Yupper Im going OOS in just a few and well Deserved.
YIPPI KI YAE
Happy New Year Everyone 2012 Has Arrived.
No DogFace Grimlin here!!!
After my R&R Ill be
Springing into Action I got Strips.
NY NY NY NY Oh ya and its very very very windy and Hark here cometh the SNOW. YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!